Tony Williams Warns Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have met DSM5 and can attest to his sensibility and to that of Matabele. I tried to introduce them on the night of the last home game in 2009 but it wasn't to be!!!

Back to the footie boyos.  I predict Big T will run over the top of a few tonight and score a few.  I'm nervous, but confident.  Sheens is desperately talking his guys up.   

Only halftime, but T-Rex is having a fantastic game.

Made some important, metre-earning runs but more impressively he's been very sharp in defence. One on one strip of Benji. A couple of physical hits. Looks a different player to last year in confidence alone.

He has been alright will... He has had some space but done nothing. Saying that, Tuqiri has only tackled him once, one on one, other times he has bumped tiquiri off.

It's his defence which I think has been excellent. He's had Benji running at him with support players on either side, something which basically every centre in the comp has failed to defuse - and he's taken the right option every time. Including some big rattlers.

(He just levelled Fulton off the ball....that wasn't his best move of the night)

willstyles link said:
It's his defence which I think has been excellent. He's had Benji running at him with support players on either side, something which basically every centre in the comp has failed to defuse - and he's taken the right option every time. Including some big rattlers.

(He just levelled Fulton off the ball....that wasn't his best move of the night)

He got raped for 3 tries against with his immobile missed tackles?

Which 3 were those Ryan ?

The Fulton one was obviously his bad call

Foran dropped off one of their tries, the Ellis try was scored on the other side of the park and the long range effort that they scored was King not coming across fast enough and Farah exploiting it. The 1st try was a short side scrum play which he was not involved in

Think that is all their tries

When I wrote that he hadn't registered a single missed tackle. And to suggest he let in three tries is pure ignorance.

The Fulton one was a match-turner though. It's incredible really, all game he had really difficult decisions to make with traffic headed his way and he defused EVERYTHING.

He wasn't the worst out there by any stretch of the imagination, and certainly didn't let in three tries through missed tackles.

willstyles link said:
When I wrote that he hadn't registered a single missed tackle. And to suggest he let in three tries is pure ignorance.

The Fulton one was a match-turner though. It's incredible really, all game he had really difficult decisions to make with traffic headed his way and he defused EVERYTHING.

He wasn't the worst out there by any stretch of the imagination, and certainly didn't let in three tries through missed tackles.
Each of the three tries down his side came from him being staggered in the line and or falling off a tackle.  Does he have photos of you or something?

Williams was targetted big time in the last 20 minutes.  He cannot last 80 minutes and is a liability in defence. 

He got tired and misread the play simple as that, it was his bad misreads that turned the game and gave the tigers the impetus 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4