Tony Toni Tone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matai wasn't allowed to get involved on the left edge because TRex pulled the brakes on every play down that side to the point he was frustrated into trying to run over blokes instead of through where they weren't. Foran looked frustrated with his 'go to' man every time as well.

Pritchard's effort tonight threw the big T Rex's into stark relief.

Top End Eagle said:
COMMANDER said:
You are a moron.

Rex had a great game, and his best defensive game all season.

You should follow soccer you fickle mush head.

bob dylan said:
I will never bag a Manly player on here and never have. So i wont agree with this post.

But I am not disagreeing either.

You are as stupid as he is.

I disagree, Harrison would have been a better option. Commander your comments lack the authority they had when your avatar denigrated women and painfully obviously referenced your adulation of stereotypical parodies...mush-head.

You sound like one of the wanna be intellectuals I sacked today. Your observational skills are up there with your smarts.

Whoever you are , you're fired.

Sad day to be a Manly fan with these threads. Dogs fans must be having a great laugh at u idiots.

COMMANDER said:
Top End Eagle said:
COMMANDER said:
You are a moron.

bob dylan said:
I will never bag a Manly player on here and never have. So i wont agree with this post.

I disagree, Harrison would have been a better option. Commander your comments lack the authority they had when your avatar denigrated women and painfully obviously referenced your adulation of stereotypical parodies...mush-head.

You sound like one of the wanna be intellectuals I sacked today. Your observational skills are up there with your smarts.
'you're' smarts. Intellectual. And I am Top End Eagle. So now you know 'whoever' I am.

Thanks for so subtly letting us all know about your ability to impersonate Donald Trump.

T-Rex is never going to be a consistently high performer week in, week out. He's not wired that way. I have an opinion on why I think that is, but it's too late tonight to go into that. He is one of those who will play a blinder every few weeks. He showed glimpses tonight, but I'm willing to bet that he'll play a blinder next week, and every game for the remainder of this season knowing it could be his last for this great club.

Top End Eagle said:
COMMANDER said:
Top End Eagle said:
COMMANDER said:
You are a moron.

bob dylan said:

'you're' smarts. Intellectual. And I am Top End Eagle. So now you know 'whoever' I am.

Thanks for so subtly letting us all know about your ability to impersonate Donald Trump.

Ahhh. Good for you Topper. I think that's just aces.

Merdy33 said:
T-Rex is never going to be a consistently high performer week in, week out. He's not wired that way. I have an opinion on why I think that is, but it's too late tonight to go into that. He is one of those who will play a blinder every few weeks. He showed glimpses tonight, but I'm willing to bet that he'll play a blinder next week, and every game for the remainder of this season knowing it could be his last for this great club.

I hope you are right. A performance like the one against the roosters this year will do the trick. Maybe whisper in the big fella's ear that a tri nations tour is being named soon.

He wasn't the worst player out there. We didn't play well and were beaten by a skinny margin. Better days ahead.

Top End Eagle - you two have small serious small d**k syndrome. Get down to the local, proceed to the Gents, and make a comparison to see who wins!

I take it looking at most of these threads that the vast majority are armchair critics and never played league. Not that there is anything wrong with that as the Fans are the ones that count.

For the record, T-Rex was toilet early in the game, but was instrumental in our tries, pulled off some good tackles, and was not any worse than the others. For christ sake, Brett threw the ball on the deck to opposing players 3 times.

Time for a reality check guys.

He was great 1st half but he was not sighted much in the first 30 minutes in the 2nd half. Maybe we did not have much ball or I was half pissed and missed him. But I wish he had the same impact in the 2nd half as the 1st.

trex busted them all night but no one backed up exept once and led to a try. hes our number strike player so is rose which tooves still doesnt get it. the only player with a no show tonight was foran . Des is simply too good of a coach. i cant believe we lost him.

Garts said:
He was great 1st half but he was not sighted much in the first 30 minutes in the 2nd half. Maybe we did not have much ball or I was half pissed and missed him. But I wish he had the same impact in the 2nd half as the 1st.

Looked like he was carrying a knee injury mate. He laid on the two tries before that. The one thing that really annoys me is the standing start runs. Unfortunately De$$ie will sort that out very quickly next year and have him hitting the ball at speed, and that will not be a nice sight/feel for defenders. Hopefully Tooves will get the best out of him for the remaining games.

Seriously, this thread again.

Do you not watch the game?

Most hitups by any forward, most metres by any forward, a try assist, a line break, 2 offloads and he is ****?

By that logic so were the other 33 players out there tonight

Fluffy said:
Seriously, this thread again.

Do you not watch the game?

Most hitups by any forward, most metres by any forward, a try assist, a line break, 2 offloads and he is s**t?

By that logic so were the other 33 players out there tonight

He was not sh!t and without him we might not have scored a point, but he went quite in the 2nd half when we needed him.

10 hitups for 74m in the second, compared to chocs 6 for 43m.....

Par for a forward is generally 100m a game, Trex seems to be judged on 100m per half

Almost identical stats to last years first final that everyone is saying he should play like, bit better in attack this year but more errors, the second half was 10 runs for 78m last year

So negative everyone .could have been anyone's game tonite.
Everyone expects T-Rex to do it all.
He did all right by me.
The team played well.Just missing captain jamie on the right edge.

where was georgeous tonite?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4