Tony Toni Tone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ah, thanks for nothing tonight big guy, do you get a bonus for that from Uncle Des next year?

One nice touch all game. The rest of it you were pathetic, scared or just plain unworthy of a sea-eagles jersey. I have never been a massive fan but tonight I wished you had left for the opposition already. Enjoy the bench at the dogs they have five back-rowers better than you.

And we have blokes like George in the stands with three times your heart and a quarter your ability. Three more games to make me miss you, you overgrown excuse for a football player.

I will never bag a Manly player on here and never have. So i wont agree with this post.

But I am not disagreeing either.

You are a moron.

Rex had a great game, and his best defensive game all season.

You should follow soccer you fickle mush head.

bob dylan said:
I will never bag a Manly player on here and never have. So i wont agree with this post.

You are as stupid as he is.

COMMANDER said:
You are a moron.

Rex had a great game, and his best defensive game all season.

You should follow soccer you fickle mush head.

bob dylan said:

You are as stupid as he is.

I disagree, Harrison would have been a better option. Commander your comments lack the authority they had when your avatar denigrated women and painfully obviously referenced your adulation of stereotypical parodies...mush-head.

WTF. Set up two tries. We would have been looking pretty lame on the scoreboard without him. Made some errors, but he wasn't Robinson Crusoe in that respect.

Yeah, he's not 80 minutes - he's an bench option only, particularly when you factor in his usual miserable tackle count. Absolute passenger in the second half. That little pause and jink he does after receiving the ball flatfooted is really starting to give me the ****s.

Chip and Chase said:
WTF. Set up two tries. We would have been looking pretty lame on the scoreboard without him. Made some errors, but he wasn't Robinson Crusoe in that respect.

Wasting your time lol

I miss him from last year. I think everyone was so pleased that three years of wondering WTF finally paid off thought that made the bloke a consistent star. But despite a stellar Australian rep season and a couple of promising touches for the eagles he has not only disappointed but has been portrayed in such a diametrically opposite light due to a ridiculously visible lack of interest that those of us who were begrudgingly won over by his performances late last year now feel doubly betrayed.

In the end without Tony on the left our current attacking structures on that side would not be offering much.

Yes we all would like him to just run hard and straight--easier said than done. Even for his size it takes guts on the edges to run hard and into a hole knowing a blind shot is on the way----plus natural hole running ability which he lacks.

When your the go to man for 70-80% of the attack on one side your going to fatigue real fast.

The attack and lack of variations killed us on top of a lack of composure.

You can see Foran is trying to mix up his game though on the left edge and is looking on his inside more.

The outside in play to Brett last week back inside to Ballin i feel was a video analysis play. I've stated many times that occasionally Brett should be used as an inside decoy as the inside defenders sprint out trying to close the gap on Brett leaving a yawning gap further infield---i think Brett was aware of this.

The over emphasis of feeding Tony on the left has cut into the hole running lines of Matai and to a lesser extent Brett. The focus is all about Tony standing in a tackle with 2-3 defenders and offloading or Tony isolating a smaller back one on one.

In the past you had Watmough and Matai hole running and even the odd G.Rose play---Watmough is more in field these days but Matai is still a valid option and should be used more in a hole running sense.

put daniel in the 2nd row....not knocking you dan...

and Jatz, don't get all hoity toity over this one and send me a private message telling me how disgraceful i am for questioning Dan :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4