Tony 'Tom Cat' Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Perception when he is at the Dogs will no doubt be a completely different matter than when he was here

I still find the lazy stuff amusing, as he averaged the most runs of anyone in our forward pack and nearly the most of the entire side ...

Well what I think makes him look lazy is the constant dumb/"I'm out of my element" look he has on his face all throughout the game haha.

All along I've thought he's a star,but only for 50 min a game not 80.

He will star next year IMO

Nthn NSW said:
Well what I think makes him look lazy is the constant dumb/"I'm out of my element" look he has on his face all throughout the game haha.

All along I've thought he's a star,but only for 50 min a game not 80.

He will star next year IMO

Let's hope not

Foz berated him on many occasions during games to no effect. He even challenged him in several newspaper articles to lift his game towards the end of the season to no effect. He looked 7 to 10kg overweight even after being flogged by Donny Singe . Some players can handle carrying excess weight (like Kasiano), while others can't. The media is obsessed with his size which seemed to give him a rails run into the State Of Origin team. Choc was easily the best player on the field when Manly played Easts before Origin , but the media went crazy about T Rex instead .

I don't think the Bulldogs can carry 4 overweight players on the field simultaneously (Kasiano , Pritchard , Eastwood and T-Rex). Maybe Pritchard and T Rex can take turns being decoys. He hates Michael Ennis as well so there might be some interesting dynamics at the family club next year. There were rumours that Ennis was re-uniting with Wayne at Tinkler Town next year but now he is staying.

Well if you remember the commentary, they said the it was a tactic of new zealand (capital n, capital z) to actually run at him due to his, um, fast rate of slowing down.

The replay of the NZ (lower case ew, lower case ealand) try did show t-rex standing flat footed grasping at air until his arms got tired.
So maybe that's a good tactic next year.

Also with the dogs (everything low low lower case) forwards all becoming 'ball players', there should be lots of intercepts on offer in 2013.

Additionally if the ref's finally rule on a shepard as they should've been doing in 2012 then the dogs try numbers will reduce by 80%.

the T-rex back injury in SOO; accidental but monumental knee in the back from nate myles. Real nasty one.

Anyway, ex-manly player now. I can't blame any rl player maximising his earnings while his body holds up, so thanks for the memories little guy. Hope you have a shocker when we run into you again down the track

Had a great game for Australia, was a credit to Manly and will be sorely missed.

Bring back T-Rex, cause we are going to have nothing to post about now he's gone.

COMMANDER said:
Had a great game for Australia, was a credit to Manly and will be sorely missed.

Bring back T-Rex, cause we are going to have nothing to post about now he's gone.

I'm pretty sure that another whipping boy will quickly be found once the season starts :)

Like Bailey before him there will always be one

I am calling the rose / kite combo to get a work out

Jethro said:
COMMANDER said:

I'm pretty sure that another whipping boy will quickly be found once the season starts :)

My nomination is Ben Farrar. Don't know why so many give it to him. He's better than Bani.

swoop said:
Jethro said:
COMMANDER said:

My nomination is Ben Farrar. Don't know why so many give it to him. He's better than Bani.

Yeah, you're probably right and I agree with you about him being better than Bani. I think that he filled in quite sufficiently for Brett at the back in 2009 when he was out injured (and yes, I'll admit that he did have his faults in the beginning but he improved greatly in my opinion as the season progressed much in the same way that Jorge Taufua has done so this season).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7