Tony 'T-Rex' Williams wants to be an 80 minute player not just make an impact off the bench

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
KANGAROOS forward Tony Williams has ended debate over his on-field role by declaring: "I want to play the whole 80 minutes."
Manly coach Geoff Toovey attracted criticism this year by playing Williams the entire game.
Some believed the big forward was more destructive in short bursts off the bench.
Speaking in camp with the Australian side, Williams - who will join Canterbury Bulldogs next season - was adamant he wanted to play the full match. Bulldogs coach Des Hasler, though, may see it differently.
"Coming off the bench or the full 80, I just want to give my best," he said.
"I don't know the best way of using me; I just want to go out there and do my thing, but I'd rather be on for the whole 80."
Williams spoke about his impending move to Belmore and being re-acquainted with Hasler.

"They (Canterbury) made the finals. If I can do my bit and help them get back up there, that will be something special," Williams said.
"He (Hasler) has done a lot for me in the past. It will be good to be involved with him again.
"Des does get the best out everyone individually.
"(But) at the moment I want to concentrate on this Test. I'm pretty happy to make the team."
Williams conceded his form at Brookvale dipped after signing with the Dogs. 
"Early in the year, it kind of got me," he said. "It was hard to think that I was actually going next year."
Pressed on Hasler's style of play among his forwards, Williams said: "Dessie tries to change it up a bit. He tries to get everyone knowing how to pass.
"We've been doing that (at Manly) for a while now."

Read the full article

"Williams conceded his form at Brookvale dipped after signing with the Dogs" - really????????????? At least he was honest!

RE: TBag

Berkeley_Eagle said:
80 min a year sounds about right

Who gives a flying f@#$ what that dirtbag dog does. I have as much respect for him as any other dog player......ZERO

RE: big lazy useless t-rex

lets just stop posting about the big useless heap, he's not a manly player anymore, who gives a flying.....

Brookie said:
lets just stop posting about the big useless heap, he's not a manly player anymore, who gives a flying.....

If only he could play as well as he could boast.

The Who said:
Brookie said:

If only he could play as well as he could boast.

exactly!
heard it all before t-fizzle.

but he'll probably pull his finger out next year under de$$ie

RE: Tony 'T-Rex' Williams wants to be an 80 minute player not

Ah so that's where the dog ritchie has been hiding. Cant face the bulldogs embarrassment so hides for a week then gets straight back into writing pro bulldogs propaganda.

And to think their supporters believe the media has it in for them.

edit: damn you posters who make thread titles > 85 characters!!!!!

Brookie said:

This guy (Tdog) needs to get on his knees everyday and thank the almighty that there was a club out there dumb enough to throw the reported $650k at him. He is NOT a test player and certainly not worth that coin.All he has done so far is drop a simple play the ball, given away a dumb penalty and bombed a try scoring chance. Useless.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6