Tonites Thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What an embarrassment.

The softest forward pack since the days of Adam Muir and co.

Goodbye Perry, Kite, Bailey and Rose.

If we manage to stumble into the finals we will be just making up the numbers. I'm embarrassed!

No enthusiasm
there are players that are seriously not putting in 100%
A few bad ref calls but a good team can get over that, we are not a ggod team atm
****ing disgraceful
I may add more later

Someone tell Des that that ****house halfback who doesnt want to be here isnt worth ****. The guy is a complete waste of oxygen does nothing in attack **** him off NOW

Kite Perry Watmough Hodkinson Galuvao complete and utter ****. What an embarressment this team is they dont deserve to be anywhere near the 8

We really miss a L'estrange type off the bench.
There is no impact player we can inject to swing the game.
Make a play for Paul Aiton. He would be perfect.

Wont make the 8, agree our forwards are stuffed - changes required big time

WAMF link said:
We really miss a L'estrange type off the bench.
There is no impact player we can inject to swing the game.
Make a play for Paul Aiton. He would be perfect.

Agree totally. We are lacking some spark. We put on some good plays at times but some errors cost us. Our attitude is shot and until we fix it we will keep making the same mistakes. Canberra wanted it more than us.

Have to give the raiders some credit though. There defense was excellant. They just happened to play the best they have played all year, tonight.

Just got home from brookie. On the way I heard bones on the Radio talking to 2GB continuous call team. Didn't sound happy.

Anyway some positives - The trip home was a lot shorter than last week.

The match well - you know you're in trouble when you get beaten by the raiders at home.

As my son commented "this is shameful" & it was.

We are still in the 8 for now guys. Des will have the team charged for next week imo. Also, the times I enjoy being a fan most of this team, is when they battle through adversity...because whatever Des does as a coach, I sure as heck know he teaches and breeds character.

I'm actually quite excited to see how these guys (who would have realistically been touted as heroes for the past 2 years) will cope as I'm sure there will be an element of criticism on various levels this week.

This may be the loss / catalyst Manly needed to get that fighting spirit back???

Shane link said:
Dont you wish we had a real halfback?
Congrats Ox bashers,you got your wish now we're absolutely s**t

Like ox was good? move on, whats next bob fulton.
This is 2010

;D

Ryan link said:
We are still in the 8 for now guys. Des will have the team charged for next week imo. Also, the times I enjoy being a fan most of this team, is when they battle through adversity...because whatever Des does as a coach, I sure as heck know he teaches and breeds character.

I'm actually quite excited to see how these guys (who would have realistically been touted as heroes for the past 2 years) will cope as I'm sure there will be an element of criticism on various levels this week.

This may be the loss / catalyst Manly needed to get that fighting spirit back???

This team has no character and no leadership. Your captain and inspiration needs to come from your halves and our halfback is a dog in name and actions. The lack of enthusiasm and leadership is showing all too clear. If this team wants to figure in the finals then that dog at halfback needs to go now.

Shane link said:
Dont you wish we had a real halfback?
Congrats Ox bashers,you got your wish now we're absolutely s**t

Shane you are spot on. I was thinking about Ox after the game too. He has one thing this Manly team no longer has - heart and toughness.

This team is gone.

BE I was wrong. I don't know what happened to this team after the first half against NQ, but since then this team is a minnow side. They will make the finals around 7th or 8th and be first round fodder.

No attitude, no heart. Just plink and plonk and hope.

Farrar, Hogko, Watmough, Perry, Rodney SCRAPHEAP.

I dead set don't know what game some of you lot  were watching and I am glad that it isn't us that pick the team.

Rodney does a lot in defense and takes it forward. He is very valuable.

There is one player that had a big hand in that loss and it was choc. 2 of his mistakes lead to tries a long with his missed tackle.

Hodko wasn't superb but he also assisted in 1 try  and did a few other things. Fair Dublin blaming him for that loss is a joke.

Hodkinson is supposed to be our playmaker and leader in attack. The only thing head can lead is his dog because that's what he is. I will dead set smash my computer if that ****er is picked at half back again next week.

No that is more forans role. He is the right hand man. Kind of like mcroan to campese

Dan link said:
I dead set don't know what game some of you lot  were watching and I am glad that it isn't us that pick the team.

Rodney does a lot in defense and takes it forward. He is very valuable.

There is one player that had a big hand in that loss and it was choc. 2 of his mistakes lead to tries a long with his missed tackle.

Hodko wasn't superb but he also assisted in 1 try  and did a few other things. Fair Dublin blaming him for that loss is a joke.
Choc was off again tonight. Made some metres but had butter fingers & was not committed in defence.

Too busy thinking about his birthday cake I suppose.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8