Tonights Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"I don't understand why lyon at center and burns at 5/8th gets more criticism than burns are lock ffs."

The same way people blame the second gamer when the captain wouldnt drift wider in defence when asked. People's opinions/agendas/whatever you call it mask their view

The best option for this year for mine is still Monas at 6, Ballin at 9, Lyon in the centres, Burns or Matai in the backrow & the other on the bench.

This doesn't work when Beaver comes back, someone has to be dropped to PL. So Manly, sign 'em all up & when we lose Monas, Beaver, Willo & Dunley next year, all the guys left from our current top 20 will fit.

There is alot of people on this site who find it hard to comprehend Ballin won't play firsts til next year.

Unless we have injuries... thrown the Ballin idea out the window til next year, guys.

Why Nutz ?

He's one of, if not the, best players in the club.

He's wasted in PL, just like the last two years.

i wouldnt say monas is the better hooker, not by a long shot but at the moment monas adds to the structure when on the field, orford isnt organising enough to leave him out and lyon doesnt seem to help in that regard.

me, id like to see ballin and monas on the field.

If we want to win the premiership you'd have to say

4. Lyon
6. Monaghan
7. Orford
9. Ballin
14. Burns (replacement hooker)

IMO, that is the best possible make up of the 5 players constantly in question.

If we want to win the premiership you'd have to say

4. Lyon
6. Monaghan
7. Orford
9. Ballin
14. Burns (replacement hooker)

IMO, that is the best possible make up of the 5 players constantly in question.

Have to agree :drunk:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4