Tonight's game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have to say the Donkey's defence was great, Dragqueen's defence (what little there was) was bad and their attack terrible. Its great how Manly had little difficulty cracking the Donkeys.

Napper said:
I am unsure whether to get rear ended by a cactus while giving myself a reacharound using sandpaper while using chilli sauce as lubrication and simultaneously gargling pus from a boil on a homeless guy's bum or watch the Broncos take on the Dragons...

Thoughts?

If you want to do some weird sexual sh!t just do it mate. No judgement here.

MadMarcus said:
Napper said:
I am unsure whether to get rear ended by a cactus while giving myself a reacharound using sandpaper while using chilli sauce as lubrication and simultaneously gargling pus from a boil on a homeless guy's bum or watch the Broncos take on the Dragons...

Thoughts?

If you want to do some weird sexual sh!t just do it mate. No judgement here.

No judgement here
Lol

Napper said:

Thoughts?

So Napper, how was the chilli cactus?

What? Don't you guys do that?...oh...me either...

Clint said:
Napper said:

Thoughts?

So Napper, how was the chilli cactus?

Yeah good. My haemmoroid looks like a sun-dried tomato instead of a red grape.

eelcatcher said:
I have to say the Donkey's defence was great, Dragqueen's defence (what little there was) was bad and their attack terrible. Its great how Manly had little difficulty cracking the Donkeys.

was their defence that good or was the dragoons attack crap?

Thought the Storm looked super impressive last week. Clinical. Have now stricken that game entirely from the memory banks for lack of reliability.

Plenty of water is going to be drunk next round if you catch my drift. Im an old fien at this kind of business!

MWSE said:
Plenty of water is going to be drunk next round if you catch my drift. Im an old fien at this kind of business!

I hoe you are not joshing?

castle eagle said:
eelcatcher said:

was their defence that good or was the dragoons attack crap?

I think the Donkey defense was good and the multitude of dragqueen atacks were bad. Any wonder why the dragqueens have only 6 points to show? Look forward to Manly chance at the dragqueens.

Napper said:

Thoughts?

Well I watched the game (recorded it on sports net world, channel 1414 on yer dial) and am pretty happy with my health afterwards bot bot wise.

How did your choice go?

MWSE said:

Drinkwater was taken from the field last week in the NSW Cup after missing 19 tackles. Maybe he isn't ready for NRL just yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4