Tonight's game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
I am unsure whether to get rear ended by a cactus while giving myself a reacharound using sandpaper while using chilli sauce as lubrication and simultaneously gargling pus from a boil on a homeless guy's bum or watch the Broncos take on the Dragons...

Thoughts?

Losing coach will be under massive pressure.

The media and fans will be on the warpath.

I will cheer for the Dragoons.

I used to look forward to Friday night games. Now I'm only watching when we play the broncs, so I'm done. They will come about 12th this year and get the prime spot on tele every week. Surely something has gotta give.

Ouch that must really hurt Dragons, no try! Seriously that should have been 4 points right there. Thaiday wasn't obstructed, he was making a tackle and the dragon offloaded. If thius happens to us I'd smash my TV.

eelcatcher said:
Ouch that must really hurt Dragons, no try! Seriously that should have been 4 points right there. Thaiday wasn't obstructed, he was making a tackle and the dragon offloaded. If thius happens to us I'd smash my TV.

It wasn't for Thaiday being obstructed. It was because Fien pushed McCullough over at marker.

well I'm subjecting myself to this poor excuse of a footy game.
Do the drag queens now how to score. They had million sets on the donkeys line.

Good to see Hodges spending some time in the bin. The dirty Muppet held morris deliberately. Should have sent him off.

The Dragqueens couldn't score if there life depended on it, there attacking plays are very dated and anticipated.
Wooden spoon favourites IMO

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8