Tonight's game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
greatescape.jpg

Did anyone else go down to the game? There was a Manly supporter in a wig doing star jumps like a cheer leader in front of the sharks drunken crowd...was hilarious, he kept going even after constant threats from the crowd and so many cups of beer thrown at him. Got ugly after the game with fights which I could only see gummy supporters involved with the coppers...

Can't say it was a great game but the last few mins made the night.

eagles2win said:
Great movie WombatGC.

Did you know that the Steve McQueen character was based on an Australian not an American

I missed most of the first half as I was in the beer queue. Then tried to get some food but after 15 mins in the line they shut up shop saying they were sold out.

**** venue - **** service & I got a parking ticket.

Worth it to see us win though.

:)

Ha I was there fortunately and how good was that last 10 minutes.:D I'll be talking about that one for a long time.

Pride said:
Did anyone else go down to the game? There was a Manly supporter in a wig doing star jumps like a cheer leader in front of the sharks drunken crowd...was hilarious, he kept going even after constant threats from the crowd and so many cups of beer thrown at him. Got ugly after the game with fights which I could only see gummy supporters involved with the coppers...

Can't say it was a great game but the last few mins made the night.

yes i saw that, that was hilarious ..

after we scored that last minute try, me and my mate got drenched in beer !! we were the only manly supporters around going nuts but we really couldnt care less after that piece of magic to finish a game !! definetely a game u had to be at just for that finish

The only games I've ever boasted about over again was the 2008 Grand Final whilest in Melbourne and the 2009 game against the Donkey's when we were down 16-Nil and came back and beat them. To the Qld Supporters nothing beat's beating Brisbane at Suncorp. The Broncos do the walk of shame and we pack and take over the Caxton and of course they don't know what's hit them.

Just got home from the game now. Absolutely amazing scenes when Oldfield scored, lads in the corner went off. Sharkies fans being such bad losers (& giving it to us deluxe when up 13-0) made it so much sweeter.

Always love a win in the shire but this one was great. Bollocks first 70min but the boys came home strong which is something we havent seen in seasons past. They all looked very pleased with themselves as they came past the sideline.

Massive win over the sharks & some epic planking. Great night, good times.

eagles2win said:
The only games I've ever boasted about over again was the 2008 Grand Final whilest in Melbourne and the 2009 game against the Donkey's when we were down 16-Nil and came back and beat them. To the Qld Supporters nothing beat's beating Brisbane at Suncorp. The Broncos do the walk of shame and we pack and take over the Caxton and of course they don't know what's hit them.

Nothing better, especially when you live in the joint and everyone else follows the Donkeys...just love wearing my Eagles Jersey at the shopping centre the next day after a win...classic!!

I am stranded in Canberra for the weekend with no Fox so I didn't see the game. From everything I have read on here a summary might read like this:

We played against a full strength Cronulla at their home ground with a large parochial crowd and a biased Chechin as the referee. We were without Snake, Wolf, Choc, Seu Seu & Rodney and had Matai playing his 1st game with no match fitness. We played poorly and yet still managed to get the 2 points.

YOU CAN COLOUR ME HAPPY!!!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4