Tonights Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I've got a sneaking suspicion that the boys will come out tonight and look to bash the Dragons out of the game, like we did Melbourne, and run away with it in the second half.

Question, should this be the tactic, do you think its possible to bash the dragons out of a game this year? Or are we going to have to use the ball creatively way if we want to win?

I'm betting that Kite,Hall,Perry,Watmough and Matai will all come out of the blocks hard tonight. Giving the queens little room to move.

Play like we did against Cronulla down at Ronson and it's all over red rover for the Dragqueens. High intensity no mistake football wins semi finals, we don't need to get caught up in a bashathon. God knows we have a couple of serial hit and miss experts who need no encouragement to run the gauntlet. Just defend as a unit and don't let the energy drop. Their pack isn't that big so grind them into submission.

Snoweagle and I were on the phone relaying our fears, however he is on his way over and the hervey bay contingent will be cheering as loud as possible

Hey Flip

I didn't expect Manly to go for the Bash up tonight and they haven't which is wise.

Saints are a very bad matchup. What I'm sure Manly learned back in the last game at Brookvale was that Saints are pretty tough and very very quick, and if Manly go too hard early Saints will withstand it and then run them down late with their speed.

The tactics tonight have been great. Tackle flat, wait for them in the line and win this ugly. Thats exactly what they are doing. Saints are dangerous. This should also save Manly for the much bigger opponent in 2 weeks, and they will be 'UP' for that game.

NYEagle

I'm glad we beat them by more than 28 to make up for 2006.  Now, time to ring all those Drag Queen fans that gave me no end of strife back then.

And Orford had a great game he was my MOM before the kick off.

Perrys injury is a concern i can't wait to hear what the Queer brigade are going to say now this will be good lol F**king wankers their been going on all week how they were going to smash us.

Someone should ring up that dead**** Hughes on 2SM he has been tipping a Dragons win all week, close 2nd to big nose in the Manly hater stakes.

Utility Player link said:
Someone should ring up that deadS**t Hughes on 2SM he has been tipping a Dragons win all week, close 2nd to big nose in the Manly hater stakes.

LOL
I heard that too

Hope your right about Josh Na d yes I cannot wait for Moanday to stick it  up all dragons fans I know

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6