Tonight will go down in Sea Eagles Folklore

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Get on board guys, how often have we seen this? Injury struck, written off. We just can't possibly win.

Tonight is going to be a watershed moment in our glorious history. It will be one of those nights you say 'remember 6th Sept 2014?'. Snake, BJ, Ballin, Buhrer out. Minor premiership up for grabs, and we gutsted it out up in Townsville to get it!

Remember 2013 semi v souths.....no chance.
Remember 2011 2nd rd v the Roosters. Again injury riddled no chance.

I could go on and on. Forget this rubbish about JT's march to immortality. Tonight is the night that the 9th (Jamie Lyon 9th immortal) leads his team to the minor premiership!

wont happen.forget sharks game.they have lost one game there this year.We will be playing Souths next week and if BJ and Snake play we are a solid chance.

I'm going for a hard fought contest 18-10.

M of Match: Jamie Lyon with a typical captains knock
First Try Scorer: Tommy Symonds

Killer03 said:
Get on board guys, how often have we seen this? Injury struck, written off. We just can't possibly win.

Tonight is going to be a watershed moment in our glorious history. It will be one of those nights you say 'remember 6th Sept 2014?'. Snake, BJ, Ballin, Buhrer out. Minor premiership up for grabs, and we gutsted it out up in Townsville to get it!

Remember 2013 semi v souths.....no chance.
Remember 2011 2nd rd v the Roosters. Again injury riddled no chance.

I could go on and on. Forget this rubbish about JT's march to immortality. Tonight is the night that the 9th (Jamie Lyon 9th immortal) leads his team to the minor premiership!

I wish they did Killer.
Injuries might have played a big part but I think they need to hold onto the pill more often or cuddle one on the way to the matches. Bugger me, how often (than too often) have they been coughing the ball up in the last month?
I think lately we are yet to see a real red hot on fire unit, so hopefully that is to come before some of our guys call it curtains.

Cheers mate and keep well.
Pete C Eagle - West of The Sandstone Curtain.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6