Tommy Talks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Wow for a second i thought this thread was about tommy raudonikas.

Sadly I heard reports Tommy R has cancer.

Am wondering if anyone knows the (hopefully good) drum on that?

He survived testicular cancer back in the nineties.

But he couldn't give up the smokes :cool:

After the tragedy of losing his grandson last year, maybe his heart is broken :angel:

Thanks HM, I do recall that testicular cancer, now you mention it.
And the tragedy with his grandson.

Those cigarettes are evil.
I finally kicked the habit for good 2 yrs ago now.

Sincerely wish Tommy R all the best too.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/07/03/tommy_talks_ft_the_man_behind_the_mask_.html

Tommy is becoming a pro - he has even added a score to this week's talk with BJ :p

SeaEagleRock8 said:
globaleagle said:
I didn't know they'd changed sponsors. Out with jim beam and in with tech titans?
Is that the company owned by @"Technical Coach" ?
(could explain why none of the cheerleaders have tattoos on their necks)

There seemed to be way too many "depressed" Manly supporters even with all the success we have experienced over the last decade so I decided to sponsor the girls.

After a little brainstorming I thought the best way to attract more "likes" and be accepted(basically buy friends) was to sponsor the girls with "obviously" a no tattoo noticeable policy to knock the depression out of people and put a smile on all those depressed faces especially after reading my dribble.

Research suggests the power of a beautiful woman in the near presence of a depressed male works better than Prozac.

I enjoyed Tommy talks this week & finding out that Lawrence is a switched on bloke who looks like he'll do well in his career after playing NRL. I hope he's got plenty of years left in him though at Manly :)

The production values are certainly improving; two cameras, audible sound, visual action, a sound track, a theme and even some banter.
Well done Tom and all the people who put these together. It's very interesting to see and hear what our maroon-and-white gladiators are like when they are not destroying their opposition.

Cant wait till he does a TT with me when I get back home!!!!

Did Jaime make that last kick?

HappilyManly said:
Yes, Manly won GF 22-20 :D

There is a great article on Killer in the Manly Daily Digital Edition pg 31-32. Plus on the front page with his kiddies :)

Thanks for that.

Just read the digital edition article as well (aren't I a good boy).

- from a footy starved Moose

Yeah the continuity between em was seamless...NOT!

I sure hope they communicate a bit better on the field!

Non-verbal understanding perhaps.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8