Tommy T Progression.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Try some factual details. How did Snake win us the roosters game?

And let me add. I love Snake and am well aware of his value and importance. At the same time, I like to deal in reality and be honest. He had a very poor game against the roosters, so I'm not going to sit here and make some mythical story because I didn't like what happened.

Some posters just think if you throw an expletive in here and there it adds weight to the argument. A bit like the way Bulldogs fans like to debate. Facts don't have to enter the equation...

Brett looks disinterested most of the time these days. I believe this has been the case for several years off and on. If I was opposition kicker I'd grubber to Brett in goal every time cause he no longer tries to run it out just bats it over the dead ball. His appetite for SOME defensive duties or work out of our own end is negligible.

I honestly think Tom should play fullback on kick returns in general defensive positions, Brett should interchange with Tom on wing throughout game BUT when we're attacking opposition half Snake should slot straight back into fullback. That's the only time he seems to briefly awaken. And he's still potent there generally.

I know in writing this Brett will still have 3 or 4 good games this year ( in games where we have good field position ) and the usual I told you so's will be thrown out BUT to me Tom will have MORE good games than Brett these days , especially in tough or tight game when we don't have great field position, Tom can turn games for us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6