Tommy Raudonikis gets personal in attack on NSW Blues Origin coach Laurie Daley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lol . The 12th man does a brilliant Tommy impersenation with an interview between him and Rabs Warren . If you havent heard it do urself a favour - will have you in stiches

I think everyone is overreacting to this. And Tommy is certainly someone who overreacts. Should he be invited? Maybe. But if he's bagging the current players, surely it's hard to have him at the team dinners?

I also think Daley gets a bad rap, he's trying his best. But perhaps we just don't have the cattle.

How much must Meninga and QLD be laughing at us...down and out for years and we are blewing in February.

Shut up Tommy, u missed out on a freebie......you are carrying on like a dope.
Just get on with the season and lets worry about all this other sh!t later.

Frogz said:
How much must Meninga and QLD be laughing at us...down and out for years and we are blewing in February.

Shut up Tommy, u missed out on a freebie......you are carrying on like a dope.
Just get on with the season and lets worry about all this other ... later.

True but can you imagine the mayhem that former QLD origin players would create if QLD had lost 8 series in a row??? ;)

The Who said:
Let's pit the two on the undercard to one of Mundine's great mismatches: Big Nose V Big Opinion.

Thunderdome style -
*chanting* - two go in one comes out, two go in one comes out.

Related article:

Blues have had enough of Raudonikis

By Adam Lucius

Tommy Raudonikis is a great rugby league character from a bygone era. He played his heart out for any side he ran out with.

Click here to read more at Sportal.com.au

(This item is contained within the Adam Lucius article:

"The Repeat Set is back in full swing for 2014 and Manly's Stewart brothers are top of the agenda"

so you will have to scroll down that article to see the Tommy Raudonikis item.)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6