Tommy 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes, he's still growing and he's going to get bigger, but Tommy T is already plenty big enough to play first grade. Take a look at him standing next to his brother or anyone else in the first grade squad. He towers over all of them. Sure, he'll fill out, and when he does he'll be an even scarier prospect for opposition players, but he can already outrun and out jump just about every other player in the competition. And he's probably heavier - and stronger - than you think.

He's reminds me of the same BMI and body shape of Greg Inglis at the same age and his body could uphold the wing position very readily at a younger age, I'd love to see him in FG all year but if hey decided we were flying high up the ladder and decided to inject him into a lower grade match to keep up his real time/game time instincts for the fullback position I could understand. I really think that aspect of RTS, Valentine Holmes, Alex Johnston etc has been detrimental to their development as fullbacks to miss so much time there. RTS really couldn't afford to wait any longer than he did and I still wonder if he could have been better this season with more games at the back during minichello's final season. Half a game didnt seem like enough time to read the momentum in play. I worry they lose that instinctive prodigious mindset to play a bit role outwide for too long

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4