Tom Waterhouse is a Goose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is pouring money into 9, 9 has poured a ****load into the NRL...he can sell Dildos during the game for all i care.

All the complainers are making me want to have a punt on tonight's game, will have to go and check the odds

It's just paid advertising. Just because it's on TV doesn't obligate you to buy into it.

COMMANDER said:
It's just paid advertising. Just because it's on TV doesn't obligate you to buy into it.

I disagree. It is being packaged to look like expert commentary. It's cash-for-comment without a disclaimer that it is paid advertising. It's no different to what John Laws got fined for.

I notice Fox still run TAB and Munsie's ugly mug during their match telecasts. I thought Waterhouse bought the rights for the whole NRL ?? Surely he didn't pay $50mil just for the FTA gambling partnership rights ?

Im an avid punter however, I would never, ever, ever bet with Waterhouse.

His father is a crook, his mother grates me to no end and Tom is just a tosser.

Unfortunately they are all living off the legacy of the great TJ Smith.

I am not anti gambling - I work within the industry broadly speaking - but even I find it a little distasteful the whole Waterhouse NRL business.

Many of these corporate bookmakers ban anybody who has any sort of signifigant win - eg anybody who bets thoughtfully or systematically etc. They profile their customers. Bookmakers want small to medium gamblers who bet on habits & pose no threat to them. It seems from the outside Waterhouse "plan" is to specifically target the less sophisticated and less educated punter who may bet with his heart more than his head...and NRL is his chosen vehicle for some "easy money".

Its a great marketing above all else, its very deliberate, and will be very successful too, but it is a little disturbing on some levels too. I dont specifically focus anger on Waterhouse though, he's no different to umpteen others, its just that he will do it more visibly and noticeably ( and successfully ) than some others.

Tom Waterhouse is an anal retentive skinny little piece of garbage that should forever be banned from any television screen that actually broadcasts football.

To me he is the male equivalent of having to listen to gillard - hearing or seeing either of them makes my skin creep.

I might sound a bit harsh but seriously the guy is a tool - no comment on gillard though.

Slide said:
My thumb is getting tired pressing the mute button every time he appears.

psau14 said:
Tom Waterhouse is an anal retentive skinny little piece of garbage that should forever be banned from any television screen that actually broadcasts football.

To me he is the male equivalent of having to listen to gillard - hearing or seeing either of them makes my skin creep.

I might sound a bit harsh but seriously the guy is a tool - no comment on gillard though.
Look mate stop beating round the bush, tell us what you really think.

People where is the love seriously he is a guy who is good at what he does he cannot help the families past , nor should he be lampooned for what he does . Blame 9 if you want unleash he has a product and has found a platform to sell it from , thats business.

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/waterhouses-multimillion-dollar-nrl-deal-put-under-microscope-20130319-2gckp.html

Wow, so he splashed out $65mil in total to be the face of gambling for the NRL.

Interesting poll. Not often you see them so one-sided. (Sample of 21000 is not small either).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-19 at 9.31.25 PM.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 40
Tom Watercloset is one Goose that would have a "Golden egg".
I don't think he laid it tho'. Maybe his Mum did.

Tom Waterhouse is an odd name,
how about Tom Wasser Haus,
or, Tom Hacienda De Agua.

Tom Drip Shack, or Tom Watercloset.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/-2gddh.html

SMH this morning.............in Sydney

The gambling reform committee is considering claims that sports fans are having live odds ''rammed down their throats'', as one senator, Nick Xenophon, put it and whether commentators should be allowed to spruik for gambling companies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4