• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think wing will end up being Turbos position.
How the fek does he get run down by a 33 yo second rower.

Maybe he should play center.

Turbo is just a mazda 2 in disguise .
Actually looked like he shed a tear when interviewed after the match.

Beu Scott actually gave him 5 meters and caught him easily. Wtf

Worst thing about this key moment was if Tommy scores....Manly are out to a dominant lead & possibly, it breaks their back.
Has anyone ever got the wobbles out in the open?
In a game where Tom had not broken into full stride , he took the ball with 80 odd metres to run.
He had Semi chasing hard, just out of reach & enough to make him angle left.
This is the disappointing part, after finding his stride was still uncertain & peering over his right shoulder causing a stumble yet "still" burned off Radradra...if relaxed could have glided away in a straight direction for the try.....but instead continued to drift left on an arc into the arms of a determined Beau Scott who chased brilliantly, but ran 45m to Toms 60m....
In a 100m sprint Tom beats Radradra by 10m as shown later when he ran him down easily after copping a don't argue, with Scott 20m further back again.

He wasn't chased down he was chased to the side and Scott was coming from that direction.
Scott had to run further ... awesome (& surprising) from Scott and disappointing from TT ... TTs worst game that I have seen & I think I've seen them all ... maybe their grandfather's passing took its toll on them .... Jake toiled but not his best either ... imho

Worst thing about this key moment was if Tommy scores....Manly are out to a dominant lead & possibly, it breaks their back.
Has anyone ever got the wobbles out in the open?
In a game where Tom had not broken into full stride , he took the ball with 80 odd metres to run.
He had Semi chasing hard, just out of reach & enough to make him angle left.
This is the disappointing part, after finding his stride was still uncertain & peering over his right shoulder causing a stumble yet "still" burned off Radradra...if relaxed could have glided away in a straight direction for the try.....but instead continued to drift left on an arc into the arms of a determined Beau Scott who chased brilliantly, but ran 45m to Toms 60m....
In a 100m sprint Tom beats Radradra by 10m as shown later when he ran him down easily after copping a don't argue, with Scott 20m further back again.
Truth hurts for an Eels fan but that was the reality of the situation....only difference for me is knowing those Slimes were on the ropes minus DCE, Parcell & Buhrer....comfortable win when it counts end of season so all is good.

Semi chasing made Tom veer to his left during his run and that allowed Scott to come from an angle to bring him down. It happens. Although if Tom had just pinned his ears back and gone for it (like against Brisbane last year) he might well have scored. Remember the Nines in 2015? Tom made Semi look slow and easily outran him over a 60 metre run.

Also, remember that less than 5 minutes later after Semi palmed him off and got a flying start, Tom ran him down within 20 metres.

It will remain one of those 'what if?' moments.

Had we won last night no one would have had anything detrimental to say about TT...........give the guy a break! He didn't let the tries in!!

He cant be judged on 1 quiet game , actually i dont think he played that bad . Well i certainly didnt wake up this morning and think " f... tommy had a shocker . I was more pissed at the way leary had a brain explosion and swung the game their way or our last tackle options , poor . When tommy has a blinder in the coming weeks anyone who thought he was ordinary last night will soon forget it .

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4