Tom Turbo credit Snake for his solid debut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's the chain of culture that is Manly. We are not surprised are we ? Sign Tom T and he'll be our next One Club Fullback Legend. For it seems Snake has begun passing the baton on to him. Then someday 10-12 yrs from now Tom T will be mentoring his own protogee. I certainly hope that after his playing days Our Prince stays involved with the club in some official capacity. But in the meantime, lets savour each +150 try, each try assist that will be added to the already incredibly long Brett Stewart highlights reel.@:blush:

You wont find a better teacher or role model than Snake and if Tom T ends up half the player snake was in his pomp we will be well served. I predict that Tommy will smash records left right and centre. The boy is an amazing talent who must be secured long term by the club!

You wont find a better teacher or role model than Snake and if Tom T ends up half the player snake was in his pomp we will be well served. I predict that Tommy will smash records left right and centre. The boy is an amazing talent who must be secured long term by the club!

An whats even better is that the Turbo boys are showing they bleed maroon and white.

If we don't re-sign them I will be really really really annoyed.

Joe, here is a link to a site that sells Pens. Mabye you should jump on a buy one.

http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/pens/ballpoint-pens

Good to read a positive story regarding Snake and young Tom. I know Brett has been part of the disgruntled crew. I think it's understandable that he wasn't happy about his brother.
I hope he can move on like Glenn has, be a team leader and help guide this kid towards Manly greatness.
It's really exciting that Tom. T is proudly wearing maroon and white.

Good to read a positive story regarding Snake and young Tom. I know Brett has been part of the disgruntled crew. I think it's understandable that he wasn't happy about his brother.
I hope he can move on like Glenn has, be a team leader and help guide this kid towards Manly greatness.
It's really exciting that Tom. T is proudly wearing maroon and white.

Kinda hard when the bloke responsible for soaking up all that potential cap we could have paid to Glenn is still there along side of him though.

Kinda hard when the bloke responsible for soaking up all that potential cap we could have paid to Glenn is still there along side of him though.
Agree. A bad chapter for us that whole business and the continuous ramifications.
Hopefully never to happen again. Looking to the future it's great to see some gun young kids coming through to firsts and the 20s killing it in Holden Cup.

Seriously. What else is he going to say?

1) Oh I did it all myself.
2) Toovey mentored me
3) The other fullback helped me?

Really the papers printing this dribble are horrible.

Seriously. What else is he going to say?

1) Oh I did it all myself.
2) Toovey mentored me
3) The other fullback helped me?

Really the papers printing this dribble are horrible.

Was good to read some team harmony, and good news though

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6