Tom T - Omfg

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did ya listen to and watch the other number 1?
3 tries and near or under most last defence?
Tom wasn't NEAR his opposing number when he scored.
Yeah our 7 was outplayed, so platform wasn't great, but crikey, he's a huge fast unit just thought we really needed him tonight. Showed no x factor.

Sure why not, we are carving up everyone else in the team
I'm not blaming the team, they were fine over the last few years. I blame a incompetent buffoon in Trent Barrett and the revengeful acts that Zorba, Bozo and Penn have carried out. Green should never be in that side but he dropped Leary to put him in. All the guys like Starlo and Lawrence who were almost surplus to requirements according to Barrett and Bozo are the ones saving us. Thank god for these players but unfortunately they are now trained by a gimp from the Titans who they compared to god in fitness, turns out he knows nothing. the management and coaches are to blame and not a single player

yeah, but poorest effort ever from a manly fullback just paints a picture of dummy spitting. Did you miss the late 90's, early 00's. Are you 10?

I think the superlative is over the top and harsh on young Tommy. However, I do agree it was a very poor game from him. Apart from a few brief spurts in the first half, he was missing all night. I mentioned in another post, I think we have been spoiled and perhaps take for granted that our number 1 will always be there to clean up kicks and to pull off try-saving tackles out wide near the line. Tommy was nowhere to be seen as Tig players strolled through our centres and over the line. Anyway, he is a young man and unfairly compared to a great like Snake. People need to understand the reality of where he's at and give him time to develop his game. We can only hope he reaches the heights that we have become accustomed to with Snake.

Fullback is a holy position in a Manly team. When you put that number on, you fill a space of extreme privilege. We've all spoken about Tom, and these are the games where a young FB steps up, like Wombat did at 18, and snake has done, and even Hiku did.

You don't allow your opposition player to get over you. Body on the line. Tom T has got it all. Manly need that now. Big, fast, talented. He has to have more respect for the number he's wearing. Apologies if I sound harsh. As a fan tonight, I expected him to step up and at least realise the impact JT was having and challenge it.

His positioning is woeful and he is very quiet out there. Our plays were all flat, hard for him to inject himself and he is still learning how to run
His positioning was no good. He doesn't have the explosive speed to get back in defence quickly and the same for on the wing due to his lanky long frame

Did ya listen to and watch the other number 1?
3 tries and near or under most last defence?
Tom wasn't NEAR his opposing number when he scored.
Yeah our 7 was outplayed, so platform wasn't great, but crikey, he's a huge fast unit just thought we really needed him tonight. Showed no x factor.
At the same stage of their careers, Tedesco was nursing a reconstructed knee.

I think the superlative is over the top and harsh on young Tommy. However, I do agree it was a very poor game from him. Apart from a few brief spurts in the first half, he was missing all night. I mentioned in another post, I think we have been spoiled and perhaps take for granted that our number 1 will always be there to clean up kicks and to pull off try-saving tackles out wide near the line. Tommy was nowhere to be seen as Tig players strolled through our centres and over the line. Anyway, he is a young man and unfairly compared to a great like Snake. People need to understand the reality of where he's at and give him time to develop his game. We can only hope he reaches the heights that we have become accustomed to with Snake.
We win below 40% of games when snake is out. Says it all

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4