Tom T, Gutherson and Hiku

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Again here, if Blair was in his proper position under a bomb situation he may have stopped the Lafai try.

BLAR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blair is just walking, no urgency oto get back into defense position as a pro winger would do.

How we lost the game. The forwards killed themselves trying all game, only for Blair to again leak another defensive error and the nail in the coffin for Manly.

BLAIR.jpg

Wake the f**k up 2V. Thanks again Blair,

We have seen this defensive error in Blairs game for too long, nothing is being done to change it, several of those errors have costed us the game. Its a punch in the guts to our forwards who tried all night to get ontop. To loose the game via two tries at Blair's wing again is very poor for the team and the fans. Tell me Im wrong please????

Whether its Tafua dropping the ball resulting in a try or Blair defensive incompetence, the result is the same. The alarm bells are ringing and no-one is hearing it.

When is Tafua back? He will make a difference and I dare say has done some high ball work over the off season. Blair is a big unit but doesnt really punch through the line on kick returns. Good under the high ball though. Defensively he wasnt up to scratch last night OH MAN THIS IS EXHAUSTING...

Not having a back on the bench has cost us dearly in many matches - two this season already. Coaches seem to think that back never get injured. Game 1: Gutherson and Foran injured. Last night: Williame and Matai. It totally disrupts the backline when you have forwards filling in.
Time for a rethink, and keep a reserve back in the 17.
Jorge when healthy

Tom still has a long way to go as a fullback. His positioning in defense needs work and probably his fitness needs improving to assist that. Yesterday he was jogging behind the line as the last point of defense in the red zone, watch Stewart, Slater Inglis etc and they sprint to get into position following the ball.
He just turned 18. We have to be patient and not rush him.

Hey
A BIRD TOLD ME BLAIR HAS BEEN INSTRUCTED BY BA TO RUN OUT OF THE DEFENSE LINE, JUST LOOK HOW MANY TIMES HE DID IT IN THE PARRA GAME, REMEMBER WHERE HE CAME FROM FRIENDS.
GET RID OF HIM, HE LEAKS 2-3 TRIES EVERY F**KEN GAME.
Hey Dude, what's with the caps?

Holy moly @BirdMan4ever did Blair sleep with your girlfriend or something? I've seen a few rants on here but you definitely don't seem to rate him!

I actually like Blair, he is good under the high ball and brings the ball back well. But he needs a lot of work on his positional play in defence. Now having said that, Hiku does as well, there's been plenty of threads on here about Hiku and his poor positional play. The question is who do we bring in? Jorge is very poor under the high ball, but I do agree his positional play is better. Wolfman? I think his time has come and gone. So is it time for Tommy T? I don't mind us blooding him if he's mentally ready for it!

Quite frankly I'm impressed with how ardently you want Tooves to drop Blair considering all the other disasters that are happening at the moment

Im looking forward to Tafua's return. Supposedly trained the house down over summer before the training injury. Fix Tafua under the high ball and he is back in. He is a confidence player. When playing to his potential he is fantastic, able to finish off a try as good as anyone, can hit hard in defence, got the pace to beat most backs over 100m, strong runs out of dummy half, and able to gfend off defenders and streak down field to score tries from nothing. 2012 and 2013 was first picked winger and 2014 was riddled with injuries and carried that very restricting brace he daid made it very hard to breathe. Also he was down in confidence. Looking forward to his return. Tommu is wayyy to young small and inexperienced for first grade at the moment. Opposition wingers would crash past him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6