Tom Symonds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yeah possibly, it wasn't a decision that cost us anything at all, and there's obviously pre-game plans in place about who plays how long and what not unless injuries pop up. Just an observation that he was a few more runs away from really breaking the line and how well he was going seemed odd not to leave him out a bit longer / bring him back earlier. If it means easing him into it, and keeping him a bit fresher then sweet. coach knows way better than me. The kid looks set for good things though, fingers crossed he stays injury free.

Amazing the difference it makes when playing around a good core, these guys have fit in so well, all of them, and you look at those who left, not near their form they showed when they were with us (early days i know, better not jinx it!)

he's on 60k a year and probably worth $300k the way he is going, straight out of the Menzies mould. We need to sign him long term if he stays injury free till 2014, hopefully that will be enough time for him to buy into Manly's winning culture.

Dunno why but cant help feel he is waiting for his chance to go back to Rooters.eg if SBW goes back to rugby. It seems he was very reluctantly forced out.

From his comments since he started i get the distinct impression that he values the difference at Manly. Its ours to lose I reckon.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Hope he stays long term he's a great pickup. He looks great in the Maroon and White.

Agreed. Very handy pick up. Hope he stays on with our great club.

We definitely need to lock him up for longer. Love that physical but skillful, quick and athletic play he brings to the edges. Always looks a threat to break the line. So happy the roosters discarded him because we were more than welcome to snap him up for a bargain. Must look to secure him long term.

RE: Tommy Symonds on Talkin Sport soon

Craig the Bulldog is in tears over the media scuttlebut about his beloved dogs. I'm just loving this. Hahaha suck on it.

Missed it Bones. So what did he have to say...that he's a Sea Eagle for ever etc?

Bearfax said:
Missed it Bones. So what did he have to say...that he's a Sea Eagle for ever etc?

Enjoying it at Manly.
Wanted to stay at roosters but glad he made the change now.
Joe G Is devastated.
Glenn is back next game.

So is Joe officially gooooorrrrrrrn ???

Mods. Could this thread be possibly merged with this one?

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Tommy-Symonds-on-Talkin-Sport-soon?highlight=symonds

Theres already a good discussion about symonds there. Its getting tiresome reading 2 threads about the same player.

Cheers guys

Mods surely this could be merged with the other Tom Symonds thread
http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Tom-Symonds-released

Cheers guys

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8