Today's Telegraph

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm so sick of this positive press about player harmony and how good the boys have been training. I liked it so much more when the club was imploding and players hated each other. Ahhh those were the days.......

I think the issue is that we had so much irrational negative media last year from ZtH.
How much the Team hated Chez, how Manly's culture was destroyed by the Coach not re signing an aging forward etc.

Now every positive article ends with a snide remark about 'what a difference a year makes' @:cool:

Penns took control in Octobet 2014, so they had 100% control for all of 2015.

The Fans are disenfranchised due to this.
Bozo could have been bought in as a Consultant back in 2014. It was 100% the majority Shareholders' call to run the place down in the Press and in recruitment :cool:

The change in the training facilities, Staff and Players are all due to funds being finally injected into Manly. They could have started 2015 like they are now doing :wondering:

Plus not wasted our season on wooing Sooky Pants Foran from the Dalai @:p

I
I think the issue is that we had so much irrational negative media last year from ZtH.
How much the Team hated Chez, how Manly's culture was destroyed by the Coach not re signing an aging forward etc.

Now every positive article ends with a snide remark about 'what a difference a year makes' @:cool:

Penns took control in Octobet 2014, so they had 100% control for all of 2015.

The Fans are disenfranchised due to this.
Bozo could have been bought in as a Consultant back in 2014. It was 100% the majority Shareholders' call to run the place down in the Press and in recruitment :cool:

The change in the training facilities, Staff and Players are all due to funds being finally injected into Manly. They could have started 2015 like they are now doing :wondering:

Plus not wasted our season on wooing Sooky Pants Foran from the Dalai @:p

Whilst I understand this disappointment with how things played out last year, it's also just that, last year. Rather than feeling negative anymore about 2015 I've decided to look forward to this season and enjoy the positive press from all around the league. Enjoy it while it lasts, we are Manly after all. It's just a matter of time til all those same reporters are bagging us again.

Whilst I understand this disappointment with how things played out last year, it's also just that, last year. Rather than feeling negative anymore about 2015 I've decided to look forward to this season and enjoy the positive press from all around the league. Enjoy it while it lasts, we are Manly after all. It's just a matter of time til all those same reporters are bagging us again.
When newspapers give news that's one thing. When they bias it with opinions, they assume (maybe rightly for many Telegraph readers) that we can't think for ourselves.

Do you ever look past the positive/negative bent of press articles TagMonster?

They are, after all, only superficial opinion pieces. Agenda-biased opinions. By ordinary Joes like you and I.

Reading the telegraph for opinions is like seeking life direction from Rebecca Wilson.

Does anyone have a tumbleweed emoji for Wheels posts/replies?
giphy1.gif
ef43596c40e35ce8d96353881d0ddc5809c539e_t.gif
tumbleweed.gif

Take your pick.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4