Today's Telegraph

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
That Zorba is at it again leaking his rubbish to his mates in the Telegcrap.

First the story on Moltzen and then another story on Taupau how he is loving it and then talking about how he respects snake and Matai. Zorba has obviously brainwashed him as well as Moltzen.

Is there anything the leak won't do to destroy the club and put its name in the gutter so him and uncle penn can take the club to Gosford or Perth?

You probably don't want to read Zorbas column in the Manly Daily then. I actually thought it was great. Got me really pumped up for the season. The Walker part Sou fed really promising and the bit about Jake Turbo made me quite happy for the youngster.

Then there was the piece about moving games to Nth Sydney Oval. Part of the ongoing 'Ministry of Truth and Propaganda' game being played by the Combover Kel and the crew.

First the story on Moltzen and then another story on Taupau how he is loving it and then talking about how he respects snake and Matai. Zorba has obviously brainwashed him as well as Moltzen.

Is there anything the leak won't do to destroy the club and put its name in the gutter so him and uncle penn can take the club to Gosford or Perth?

So you don't want him to like Snake and Matai?

Off topic but how's that nsw forward coming along that you mentioned many times is coming ? Cordners resigned and there was a article a few weeks back claiming dogs will have a trio of stars signed before season starts....... Still confident in your claim.

That sounds like the best Zorba story in the past 3-4 years....hoping Kapow does like & respect those players & is not too big to say so - they have earned that tag imo.

Off topic but how's that nsw forward coming along that you mentioned many times is coming ? Cordners resigned and there was a article a few weeks back claiming dogs will have a trio of stars signed before season starts....... Still confident in your claim.
Let's wait and see, nothing is guaranteed but all I know is we were never all that hot on Cordner but we are having a real crack at the other.

Where were these stories last year?

Why do you think they have changed?

Can we stop the snippy stuff wheel and actually paste the articles? Sorry to be so pedestrian.

Can we stop the snippy stuff wheel and actually paste the articles? Sorry to be so pedestrian.

"That's what he said!"

crosswalk1.jpg

I assume you are being sarcarstic about this being a bad article.
I haven't read it but it sounds positive.

Yeah I'm am over this negative press when is it going to stop!

I love brookie, but can easily get to north Sydney oval by train without having to drive.

I recall manly usually has big wins there too :0)
No way the NRL will allow a game to be played at north sydney oval while they have a cricket pitch there

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4