Today's prize give away

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
We're giving away 2 x Golden Wings Premium General Admission Memberships!* Enter the draw here: http://svy.mk/15HGokZ

The first 150 people to enter will also get 2 x VIP passes for the NRL Grand Final Fan Day on Thursday!

Good luck silvertails!

*Draw closes midday Friday 11 October. Fan Day at Tumbalong Park, Darling Harbour. Fan Day runs from 10am-5pm, players will be on stage between 3-4pm.

Id love to enter but that would just be silly of me. Good luck everyone!

Won VIP tickets - yay

now what is the NRL fan day?

Looked it up and looks like a clinic for kids? then the teams show up on stage.

Do we get to hang out with the players?

I'm a winner - thanks again Sea Eagles! (Now to choose which child will go, not so much fun :-/)

Slide said:
I'm a winner - thanks again Sea Eagles! (Now to choose which child will go, not so much fun :-/)

@Slide I won a double pass too but something has come up at work and I can"t go now. If the passes are transferable you are welcome to mine, I'd hate one of your kids to miss out. @Larissa would this be possible ?

I also got a VIP pass but due to my daughter's 21st on Thursday night, I can't really attend sadly. Can I give them to someone else?

Anyone transferring passes will just have to let the person using them know to quote your name at the membership marquee when they pick them up this afternoon.

Thanks for the silvertails' generosity. @Clint has sent me a PM offering a pass so my sons can go, I'm sure we'll work out a transfer - a massive thanks to Clint. Thanks also to Chip & Chase and Canteen Worker for offering to share. Hopefully someone else can enjoy your passes.

If anyone is going to the fan day with kids remember it's also the Tall Ship Regatta arrival at Darling Harbour - it should be worth a look.

Good to see you are sorted.

Anyway my pass is up for grabs if anyone wants it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6