today's jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
anyone know why the change of sponsors on today's jersey?
also what company was the front of jersey sponsor & what do they do/produce?

I'd guess there isn't any value in centrebet advertising in NZ so they chucked a sponsor that is relevant over here on the back

Kiwi Eagle said:
I'd guess there isn't any value in centrebet advertising in NZ so they chucked a sponsor that is relevant over here on the back

fair enough but what about the front?

castle eagle said:
anyone know why the change of sponsors on today's jersey?
also what company was the front of jersey sponsor & what do they do/produce?

Tech Titan were the sponsors splashed on the front. Our cheerleaders are named after them this year - Tech Titan Seabirds. Not sure why they ended up on the front of the jersey today.

definitely wasn't very prominent on the front. took about 10-15 minutes before i could work out what it was, and i was looking pretty hard to work it out. So the exposure probably wasn't all that much to the casual viewer not trying to figure it out. Karcher looked good on the back though.

Pittwater Legend said:
Tech Titan were the sponsors splashed on the front. Our cheerleaders are named after them this year - Tech Titan Seabirds. Not sure why they ended up on the front of the jersey today.

Maybe just some 'too close' cheerleader - player fraternizing?!?!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Isn't gambling sponsorships banned in NZ.
Same reason the knights removed sportingbet on the back and put fans twitter handles

CAMBO said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Isn't gambling sponsorships banned in NZ.
Same reason the knights removed sportingbet on the back and put fans twitter handles

I don't think that is the case but it may have changed recently and not be something I know of. It doesn't seem too long ago I have seen our TAB advertising

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6