Today's games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
Is that little filth bag going on report for a shoulder charge.

Those 3 missed goals will cost them. Should be 18 not 12 nil.

Penrith should have had an 8 point try as a shoulder charge is now an illegal play :mad:

Slater looks more like a rodent each time I see him :mad:

Shoulder charge cannot = penalty try. So player can't go on report because that will require a penalty.

torana355 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
torana I hope you lose that mate :p Any money won on the storm is filthy and should be considered profit from crime :p

Its an easy way to boost my multi :p

Not so sure torana. ;) Panthers up 3 tries to blot, but unfortunately can't buy a goal. Go go go Panthers.

So when isn't it a shoulder charge. When you are Billy the Koala trying to stop tries apparently.

These young kids Gould said were coming through are starting to emerge, Moyland and Docker both look promising

And the scum get the pink clowns leg up.

This has been a top class game. Very enjoyable because the refs are staying out of it. No stupid pedantic penalties.

Have a whinge Billy you ****ing little prick.

I don't see Storm playing this bad three weeks in a row. Good on the Panthers even if i did have money on the Storm in my multi.

3 good games of footy today, well done to Penrith on that one

Great to see sMyth picked up on 1 of his little cheating plays at the end there

If the panfers could kick it would have been a decent margin but still the storm on a bit of a low before origin.

Phantar said:
Wasn't watching. What did he do?

Penrith had the ball in the final minute, and he very slyly used the side of his foot to knock it out of the Penrith players hands as he was trying to play it. 1 ref missed it but thankfully the other one picked it up

A beautiful way to end the weekend...how good would it be to put three loses on them before SOO1:p

wombatgc said:
A beautiful way to end the weekend...how good would it be to put three loses on them before SOO1:p
'The Big 3' losses pre the Origin Series :p

I'm heading down there to cheer Manly onto their inaugural AAMI Win :angel:

Bump! Who here is willing to bet Darren Lockyer will rush back to the Broncos to try and save their season? And how awesome is JT going right now...NOT!

Damb the Cowboys are a myth. They will never win a premiership with the current team/coach.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6