Today's games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Have to admire the Titans this year, they are a tough side. Still 20 to go, and they are going to go down, but they have shown plenty of ticker after losing O'Dwyer to a broken jaw, Harrison to a sprained ankle and Srama to a dislocated finger within the 1st 15mins, a lot of guys havin to play huge minutes on a pretty warm day up there

The other game, Sharks v Dogs. Half an hour in and you can see how out of form both sides are !! I understand it's delayed for you guys but have a look at the butchering of 2 tries by the Sharks, unbelievable efforts from Stapleton and Pomeroy to stuff them up. Sharks have looked the far better side but down on the scoreboard at this stage

An important point to look at in those 2 butchered tries is the passing from Carney, they were sensational balls that for me showed exactly why he is ahead of Maloney for Origin selection. And as I write this about his passing he throws an intercept lol

As I thought could happen the Kinghts blew the Titans away in the final 20, Titans were gutsier than the board suggests

Rugby League is a funny game, the Sharks look good with the ball, the Dogs look awful, yet the Dogs lead 12-2 at ht through a good individual effort in the air from Perrett and an arsey last tackle try from a rebounding kick

The Tigers were the same last night against the Broncos when they got low on troops. I think they lost both centres and their half back and only had 12 blokes on the field at one stage.

Yeah the Tigers are having a horrible year injury wise, can't take a trick

Not often you see a player as devastated on the field as Moltzen was

The Dogs look worse every week that goes by, I can't believe how ordinary they look today even though they have the lead at the moment. Carney looks like he could do all sorts to them but they keep botching it

Ray Hadley is as clueless as the Dogs attack

Carney puts Gallen into a hole 10m out,certain try but Gallen spills it !!

What an unbelievable game this is, the Dogs are horrendous by still leading, starting to get some favorable ref efforts too

Another great ball from Carney which should see Graham score, and he spills it ! Somehow the Dogs are gonna win this.
Now Perret takes an intercept to win the game, at least somebody can score off a Carney pass lol

Kiwi Eagle said:

Ray has the best teeth money can buy though. You've got to give him that. I'm sure Alan loves that dazzling, toadying smile around the studio.

The poor old Sharks just can't take a trick. I imagine this latest stuff re: the late Jon Mannah hasn't helped. It really is appalling stuff to put his family through this.

I feel sorry for the Sharks, reorganize their entire training schedule for the week to fit ASADA in, then the day before ASADA says they aren't coming. Disgraceful how they have been treated through this whole thing

Yeah. I missed both tips too. Titans have been disappointing since beating us. On paper they have an excellent team.
I can't believe Cronulla blew so many chances today. The Dogs are playing terribly, with Barba and She-Rex absolute passengers, yet they win quite easily on the scoreboard.
What a difference in quality to our match with Souffs.

Phantar said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Ray has the best teeth money can buy though. You've got to give him that. I'm sure Alan loves that dazzling, toadying smile around the studio.

The poor old Sharks just can't take a trick. I imagine this latest stuff re: the late Jon Mannah hasn't helped. It really is appalling stuff to put his family through this.

Hadley goes to the dentist my misses used to work at, I'm not going to tell stories on a forum about the type of person he is as we all know what type he is.

Agree, Dogs didnt beat Cronulla, Cronulla beat Cronulla. They sacrificed 4 tries as an offering to the Football Gods, to ask them can ASADA go easy on them.
Dogs shouldn't see that as a victory, more a lucky escape. Unconvincing.

Parra V penriff tonight. Sure to be a great game, I hope there is at least one try scored!

manlyfan76 said:
Parra V penriff tonight. Sure to be a great game, I hope there is at least one try scored!

A tipper's nightmare... I'm still undecided... :(

Good game to watch so far, plenty of ball movement

Sandow is playing reasonably well this season, looks dangerous tonight as does Hayne so could be a long night for Penrith

They have some potential in this Eels unit

Tanginoa looks like a really good player, Loko and Sio impress as well

Has there ever been a more useless camera than corner post cam ? It offers nothing

Another great try to Penrith there, not a lot of great defence being played but it's making for 1 of the better watches of the weekend

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2