Toast thiefs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
I was th victim of toast theft this morning.

The "perp" must have been 90 if not more.

I put my bread on the little conveyor belt of the communal toaster at the hotel buffet here in AKL, turned around to get my eggs and bacon etc and then saw her wandering off with my freshly browned toast! (she looked very sheepish when I walked past her table so she knew what she had done)

I had to get more bread and then wait for it to toast whilst my breakfast cooled ( I couldn't go and putmy brekkie on the table as I would have maybe lost another round of toast.)

Gee I hate toast thiefs!

That must have been traumatising

Beer thieves are worse. I used to know an old bloke who'd put his false teeth in your schooner when you were'nt looking in the hope that you would'nt want to drink it.

vidmar said:
I was th victim of toast theft this morning.

The "perp" must have been 90 if not more.

I put my bread on the little conveyor belt of the communal toaster at the hotel buffet here in AKL, turned around to get my eggs and bacon etc and then saw her wandering off with my freshly browned toast! (she looked very sheepish when I walked past her table so she knew what she had done)

I had to get more bread and then wait for it to toast whilst my breakfast cooled ( I couldn't go and putmy brekkie on the table as I would have maybe lost another round of toast.)

Gee I hate toast thiefs!
You should've bashed her Bob. Never to old to learn!

A kiwi too lazy to work!!!!! :need a shocked emoticon: :-0

Toast thieves are pretty bad at hotels as it seems to take ages when waiting for the bread to slowly crawl it's way from an ugly bread duckling to a beautiful swan toast.

Speaking of birds......

A kookaburra stole my chicken sandwich once.

Not surprisingly it also had the last laugh.

I heard that it was matabele's mother and that he put her up to it.

She is hoping for an invite to the next board meeting so she can walk off with the free sangas.

Hey Vid, are you staying the night at Gosford this Friday, and if so where ?

I was just hoping to save money on my breaky the next morning :D :D

Thanks Fro, no Phil am not staying on the CC so you'll have to get your own toast mate!

The same lady was there "lurking" around the next day and I was tempted to perform pay back but was feeling the love after the win so walked away the "bigger man"

This **** happens all the time. I was in NY last month and scoffing the brekkie buffet as you do. Our table was quite close to the toaster so I sat down while i watched it cook. I was close enough to hear one suit say to another suit, dont worry about it , just use that toast, we have a meeting to attend.

Being in earshot i jumped up, siddled past, grabbed my toast just as it slid down, gave him a wink, and said, mate.........you wernt contemplating taking my toast were you. there are some dodgy bastards that would you know..NO No he replied

He watched as I sat down smiling, and the penny dropped as he realised i was right next to him. he probably heard me.

You have to catch out before you put the toast on, give the bread a big lick leave some golly and sit back and laugh as they start buttering up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6