To my labor voting friends

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cameron said:
There's only one thing this labour government is good at and that turningeverything they touch to s**t.

They are a joke
Examples
BER (rorts for union mates in construction industry)
Insulation Bats scheme
Carbon tax
ILLEGAL boat people coming by the 1000s don't be fooled they are not refugees they are economic immagrants.

What was **** about the insulation batts scheme Cam?

and before you dribble off what the medie has told you let me inform you from an industry insider

1. It was highly praised by the Gm or Fletchers (one of the 2 main players in Aus) as being a great idea. How are Pollies expected to know more that a GM?

2. Industry was dead in the water prior to the scheme and mass redundancies were on the cards within weeks

3. 10,000 new jobs were created for a year

4. Non idiots (those that got it installed) now have power bill savings 3 - 4 times any carbon tax impact on electricity prices

5. The market today is marginally better than it was prior to the scheme so it hasnt left anyone extra out of work.

6. The rate of safety issues per house remained level through the scheme. If you install 10 time more then the rate goes up 10 times.

7. People are greedy and dumb. So some ordered more than the scheme was ever going to deliver.

8. The 2 major players in Aus made their best profits ever that year.

Ok fluffy but what about the cowboys the ones who started up insulation companies, cut corners, rorted the system, had 14 year olds installing them and installed them incorrectly causing lethal fires.

In principal the scheme may have had merit but once again this government FAILED to execute.

You forgot about the 4 that Died, because Garret and Rudd where too Lazy to implement standards even though they where warned by the unions.

I think you'll find it would of been ZERO deaths prior to the scheme putting bats up. So you reasoning doesn't equate at all.

The scheme was a total disaster.

Anyone who has a school kid knows that the BER has been a huge success. Not a cent was spent on school infrastructure for years. There was some problems with the State government processes but ultimately the schools are better off, employment in the building industry was good and the economic stimulus was recognised (both within and outside Australia) as limiting the effects of the GFC.

As for carbon, the scheme is similar to the one that Turnbull and others worked with Rudd to develop, prior to his dumping. It was also part of John Howards agenda and policy platform. The loonies in the Libs challenged Turnbull and Hockey was to be leader. He was too close to the same views so Abbott ended up leader by accident. Funnily enough, he is looking more and more like Mark Latham each day. (Not to mention the rumours swirling around about his personal life!!)

Canteen Worker said:
Anyone who has a school kid knows that the BER has been a huge success. Not a cent was spent on school infrastructure for years. There was some problems with the State government processes but ultimately the schools are better off, employment in the building industry was good and the economic stimulus was recognised (both within and outside Australia) as limiting the effects of the GFC.

As for carbon, the scheme is similar to the one that Turnbull and others worked with Rudd to develop, prior to his dumping. It was also part of John Howards agenda and policy platform. The loonies in the Libs challenged Turnbull and Hockey was to be leader. He was too close to the same views so Abbott ended up leader by accident. Funnily enough, he is looking more and more like Mark Latham each day. (Not to mention the rumours swirling around about his personal life!!)
BER was quite successful..... only for the private schools who decided to project manage the construction themselves.

They definitely got value for money, the public schools were where the rorts occurred it some of the buildings that were charged as $1 000 000 plus was out and out criminal.

Who oversaw that project????? Our current poor excuse for a prime minster.

Everything this government has touched has turned to ****e

byso said:
I think you'll find it would of been ZERO deaths prior to the scheme putting bats up. So you reasoning doesn't equate at all.

I stand corrected, what would i know about my industry.

Fluffy said:
byso said:

I stand corrected, what would i know about my industry.

Lol I remember now you sell the things.

But seriously in the year they had the scheme there were four deaths installing them.
How many deaths were there the years before the scheme, installing them?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6