To International Fans (Advice Please)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Umiwashi

Hi Everybody,

Does any body know how we can watch NRL online (legally) in 2013?
Last year it was LiveNRL which was great.

I have contacted the powers that be through the NRL website and was promised a reply in two business days - that was two weeks ago.
I tried again yesterday, but I don't expect a response.

There is a site that says you have to join Facebook to view the games in 2013. However, the English on it is mistaken and it does not seem legit.

Going by some Internet traffic I have seen it seems quite a few people outside of Oz are confused as to what to do.

I know we are probably a very small market sector, but that doesn't excuse the pathetic service.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Go Manly!!!

P.S. I am based in Japan.

I lived in Oslo the last 10 years mate and seen almost every game live. Better coverage than family and friends have in Sydney. you got the livenrl paid for service and various illegal streams from USA and Uk plus the odd one from oz. it has been said most games will be streamed live on YouTube this season, region specific. As for Japan, not sure.

Just to be neighbourly, - replying to say I can't offer you any insight.

I just subscribe to sportsnet world.

I believe it's setana sports where you are.

But as for online.... it seems you've done more research than me.

Anything else I'd add would get Dan in his cranky pants.

Can't believe we are a few weeks out from the Season and the NRL has released no App for 2013.

When it comes it will be similar to the Foxtel Go app where you can subscribe to live games.

At least I'm hoping this is how it's going to pan out.

I read the foxtel go app will broadcast the nrl. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'll be in NY in aug. any bars there that will show the nrl in early hours morning there when the games are live in aus?

The AFL/Telstra app has been launched; I would imagine the NRL will be similar in cost @ $90 for the season.

No data worries if you are with Telstra; it will be unmetered on their 3/4g and home internet plans.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7