To Foz and all Manly champs - STAY!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So much hullabaloo about coaches going here & there, players with get-out clauses ...

Hey, Sea Eagles players, we want you to stay with Manly! Don't forget our club is the most successful of the modern era, obviously that is due to the support of us, the most passionate and loyal fans in the game!

Fortunes are there to be won or lost, but look at your mentors and role models - they had a club and they stuck there through thick and thin.

Now times are thick, just like Georgie, but times might appear thin when a mentor like Des is on the move. But stick fast Sea Eagles, you will never regret it, a dynasty is within your grasp, and its one you know not even Des himself would begrudge you !

I hope Foran isn't a Darius Boyd part 2. I hope he shows more sense then just to follow a coach around his whole career.

Wonder if Crusher considers those of us who aided with his Partner's treatment costs without question and with great affection.

Manly Fans are irreplaceable :heart:

But in all honesty, I would rather let Tooves have the Team and Staff that help him achieve Premiership Winning Coach ASAP.
The rest can roll in their monies in all future Septembers whilst Manly fight the good fight ;)

Ok guys, who has gone....Dave Warwick, sorry but I didn't even know him.....so in my opinion no great loss (and besides I heard he'd signed to go about 6 months ago so well before the Des departure).

Hoppa.....Pffft

Who else may go.....I reckon NO ONE.

Tooves is liked by all and has been the "heir apparent" for a while, and people that Des wouldn't have a bar of are likley to be rolling up for a run whenever he starts in the coaching role.

Personally I would LOVE to see Cliff Lyons and Steve Menzies in support roles, and this probably would not have happened under Des (certainly not Cliffy as he has told me that to my face).

Des needs to be admired for what he did and he will go down as possibly the greatest ever coach (to date) that we have had BUT.

Life WILL go on
Very few (if any) players WILL leave
And good times will be ahead of us once again.

Have faith brothers (and sisters)!!

Mark you are way too rational and reasonable (lol). thanks for the good post, you keep my head leveled when all around are losing theirs.

Dear Foz, and other players, can you PM me so that I know you have read this thread and you have decided to stay.

By the way George if you are offended by SER8 calling you thick then let me know and I will take the necessary steps to enforce the code of conduct.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ok guys, who has gone....Dave Warwick, sorry but I didn't even know him.....so in my opinion no great loss (and besides I heard he'd signed to go about 6 months ago so well before the Des departure).

Hoppa.....Pffft

Who else may go.....I reckon NO ONE.

Tooves is liked by all and has been the "heir apparent" for a while, and people that Des wouldn't have a bar of are likley to be rolling up for a run whenever he starts in the coaching role.

Personally I would LOVE to see Cliff Lyons and Steve Menzies in support roles, and this probably would not have happened under Des (certainly not Cliffy as he has told me that to my face).

Des needs to be admired for what he did and he will go down as possibly the greatest ever coach (to date) that we have had BUT.

Life WILL go on
Very few (if any) players WILL leave
And good times will be ahead of us once again.

Have faith brothers (and sisters)!!

The voice of reason has spoken!!!

Thank you Mark

It's not time to make a change, just relax and take it easy.
You're still young, that's your fault. There's so much you have to go through....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6