to be checcined or not to be checcined that is the question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont want to sound I sensitive or rude but look why does he have to say mmmmmmmmwwwuuuve just say move

LOL!!!

Guys is that justice for the try that was taken away from Cherry? Only fitting that Cherry was the one to score it.

My bad. Thought I was in the game day thread.

Why is it that every dropped ball is a knock on rather than a knock back except the one by Lawrence (I think) that was a knock on but ruled a knock back.

Utility Player said:
Why is it that every dropped ball is a knock on rather than a knock back except the one by Lawrence (I think) that was a knock on but ruled a knock back.

It's true. They may as well delete the rule Knock on and just have dropped ball. It's frustrating. They are far too tough on ruling knock-ons.

However, the refereeing standard is much better than the last few years, and thanks Goodness they have downgraded the video replays.
Yes, there is an issue with obstruction but I think Anderson is pragmatic enough to sort it off, unlike that egotist Harrigan.

I like how black and white the call is though. It was too complicated in a dynamic environment before.

Anderson desperately needs to stop checcin saying move the way he does though

I don't mind the obstruction interpretation . Nothing ****s me more than decoy runners. If you get in front of the ball than you should not be able to cause ANY interference to the defence. I prefer it this way to the free for all of the last few seasons.,

Chip and Chase said:
I don't mind the obstruction interpretation . Nothing ****s me more than decoy runners. If you get in front of the ball than you should not be able to cause ANY interference to the defence. I prefer it this way to the free for all of the last few seasons.,

^^^ absolutely

Was it him or Phillips with the "MOOOOOVVEEE" call? Every tackle!

Was driving me ****ing crazy. Mix it up FFS!!

Get off, held, roll over, let go, **** off, SOMETHING!!

Couldn't agree more Cand C.Maybe the coaches might come up with something different.And nice to hear Freddy agrees with as well.

Daniel said:
I dont want to sound I sensitive or rude but look why does he have to say mmmmmmmmwwwuuuve just say move

Thought I was back on the farm with the cows.

Napper said:
Was it him or Phillips with the "MOOOOOVVEEE" call? Every tackle!

Was driving me f**king crazy. Mix it up FFS!!

Get off, held, roll over, let go, f**k off, SOMETHING!!

Yup thats how you know checcin is on the field I didnt check the refs bwfoee hand then I hear the mmmmoooove turned to my mate and said checcin is on we are going to get hammered in the pwnalty count

Wonder if the extra tight shorts and shirt he wears causes the speech problems.

Choc's 'shoulder charge' was the result of him pulling out of the tackle when the player passed the ball. He dropped his arms but was unable to stop the collision. So basically got penalised for running into an other player.

Chip and Chase said:

I agree completely. The truth is that decoy runners / block runners are a blight on the game. Please NRL, don't listen to Gould and the other media, keep the Obstruction interpretation just as it is now.

6/71 said:
I would be filthy as a Tiggers supporter. Definitely, got the rougher end than us.

Please elaborate, from my viewing they got the better of the refereeing by a country mile. In the first ten minutes they got away with at least three strips, 5 forward passes and don't even start me about inside the ten and laying all over the tackled player, 2nd efforts in the tackle etc etc.

Perhaps you were watching a different game to me.

The long run upfield from the Tigers that led to them having six sets in a row on us was from NFL quarterback hand-off forward pass. Hopeless that all the officials missed it.

Then you see things from NRL experts like this one in the 2nd half.

https://twitter.com/NickTedeschi/status/317222077444788225

Nick Tedeschi
‏@NickTedeschi
Gee, Manly have copped a fair run of it with the refs. Two forward pass tries and then that ridiculous call.

Thay try was from a massive forward pass. Reffing was fine and even

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4