titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
these guys have really surprised me.still have quite a few injuries in the outside backs and bird until tonight  and keep winning tough.i hate that f..ing diver prince but he has it on a string atm.

everyone will write them off but they have immense experience in their side with a gf winning half,never give away easy points and will be real tough at home with the refs blowing the pea out of the whistle.if they run top 2 as i think they will and win first one, i think they get the prelim final in qld under that regional rule.if so they are a good chance to at least make GF.

Going out on a limb early here but titans v saints for me in GF.

Earlier in the year they were the luckiest team doing the rounds though they are now winning it in their own merits now

If they played the Dragons in the GF I'd be very Happy if they won.

They look the real deal. I guess because they look composed and can also grind out a win with a bit of x-factor in the team.

We can beat them. Even with their newly found grit.

Wouldnt mind seeing Titans V Tigers in the finals series. Entertaining game that would be.

Yeah, I hate to admit it, but they look very good, and Prince looks plain awesome right now. (And I hate him, too.) I only saw bits of the game, but in all the attacking sets I saw from the Titans, Prince touched the ball almost every play. He was controlling the play like few halves I've ever seen - super confident, with so much time on the ball it looked like the defenders were mesmerised.
They beat us twice this season, but for some reason I'd fancy our chances if we got to play them again.

They know how to grind out wins but quality opposition will easily dispose of them in a grand final. Call me crazy but out of the top 8 teams i think he have we best chance of winning the GF this year if we can get there. Getting there is anther story though lol.

They done us a big favour by bashing the rorters. Hopefully they wont recover fully from a tough Monday night game

Living in a feeder area for the Tiny Tots, I hate the b*stards!  Well... maybe not as much as I hate St Chokers (with their 31-year-old moth-balled jerseys). Heaps of my locals get on their band-wagon (just like they do with the Boncos)

This was a very bad result for us. Not only does it put another top 4 spot out of reach, but we will now face a very desperate Easts next weekend who will be desperate to avoid 4 straight losses.

The Gold Coast are still the luckiest team in the comp. Once again, virtually every 50/50 call went their way.

I wish we had an AFL team starting on the Beaches next year.

Another titan bash whilst we are at it, they have got to be the luckiest team for getting away with high tackles.  No penalties, no on report nothing. Bailey and Lafranchi are two of the worst but the others are not far behind

Wouldn't the NRL love a St Choke-Tiny Tots Grand Final...you can almost imagine the Ref's being "creative" to ensure that happens!!

I said to anyone who follows footy at the start of the year that the Titans and Tigers will be the 2 teams who will get all the 50-50 calls go their way this year because the NRL are desperate to counteract the 2 new AFL franchises.
Sure enough that is exactly what has been happening. Those 2 teams have had more luck and more decisions go their way than any other teams. Just look at their for and against +33 and +25 they should not be in the top 4 with those sort of numbers.
The finals series is going to be a joke. The worst bunch of referees I have ever seen throwing out bull**** decisions in favour of those 2 teams.

I doubt the Titans can handle the semis . I think the Dragons will make it this year and maybe the Tigers. Manly with all our players are a big chance but injuries have made it too difficult for us.

when it comes to semi final and grand final games , the team that has the advantage is the one that has been there recently and has done the job . the sea eagles are the ones with the best credentials here , also  one of the most important aspects of success is to believe in one self , well i am sure the players and the coaching staff believe the sea eagles can fly high  above the other premiership pretenders , even though some of our fickle so called faithfull supporters dont believe in there teams ability to succeed. GO THE SEA EAGLES

BOZO link said:
when it comes to semi final and grand final games , the team that has the advantage is the one that has been there recently and has done the job . the sea eagles are the ones with the best credentials here , also  one of the most important aspects of success is to believe in one self , well i am sure the players and the coaching staff believe the sea eagles can fly high  above the other premiership pretenders , even though some of our fickle so called faithfull supporters dont believe in there teams ability to succeed. GO THE SEA EAGLES

Thumbs up mate!!!  Like i said before, i think Manly has the best chance of winning a GF out of the top 8, our challenge is to get there with our injury's. No side in the comp has been ultra consistent as it is such a close contest so i don't know why so many supporters are so bloody negative.

mickqld link said:
I said to anyone who follows footy at the start of the year that the Titans and Tigers will be the 2 teams who will get all the 50-50 calls go their way this year because the NRL are desperate to counteract the 2 new AFL franchises.
Sure enough that is exactly what has been happening. Those 2 teams have had more luck and more decisions go their way than any other teams. Just look at their for and against +33 and +25 they should not be in the top 4 with those sort of numbers.
The finals series is going to be a joke. The worst bunch of referees I have ever seen throwing out bulls**t decisions in favour of those 2 teams.

I love a good conspiracy theory but wouldnt it have been Titans and Parramatta??

Parramatta are out of the finals so your theory holds no weight.

clontaago link said:
[quote author=mickqld link=topic=184832.msg287118#msg287118 date=1282610503]
The finals series is going to be a joke. The worst bunch of referees I have ever seen throwing out bulls**t decisions in favour of those 2 teams.

I love a good conspiracy theory but wouldnt it have been Titans and Parramatta??

Parramatta are out of the finals so your theory holds no weight.
[/quote]

The GWS AFL franchise is targetting western sydney support smack in the middle of Wests Tigers territory. The Tigers can garner more supporters than either Penrith Parra or the Dogs that is why they are getting the rub of the green. They aren't that good of a team to be running 3rd. The NRL are desperate for them or the Titans to succeed this year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6