Titans facility won't guarantee success

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
For Chris McQueen, it's simply being able to leave his boots in his locker overnight safe in the knowledge they will be there waiting for him in the morning.

For assistant coaches such as Terry Matterson, it's being able to grab a player from the weights room or lounge area to go over some video without having to search through two demountables or walk 60 metres across-field looking for them.

For administration staff such as chief operating officer Tony Mestrov, it's having a chat with coach Neil Henry about recruitment and retention without the hassle of a 20-minute drive across town.

Read more...http://www.nrl.com/titans-facility-wont-guarantee-success/tabid/10874/newsid/102780/default.aspx

More of our NRL funds at play, you go belly up, get taken over by Turdburger and start signing players like there's no tomorrow and get flash facilities built for you , what next FREE membership for the first 10,000??

Announcement:

After meeting with the Titans and being made to feel part of the club immediately, seeing their new facilities and hearing their plans for the future, I have decided it would be best for my family to change my allegiance to the Titans. The Titans are a very open club that shares news ASAP with their supporters and they have a strong vision for the future. I wish Manly all the best in the future and I'm sure they will have a strong 2017.

Hope to see everyone in round 11!

See ya! @:D

They still don't get it (the Titans). They have all the surrounding vacant land around CBus, they built a dick head structure at the start (centre of excellence), which should've been a league's club. They could've had all the training facilities and infrastructure right next to the main Stadium. But no, they build this one at Parkwood, 25 minutes away in suburbia. There'll be f@ck all people going back to the new club, post game. It's a prick to get too. It should've been so easy to have a setup like the Panthers, Parra or the Sharks. But as happens frequently on the GC they take ideas which are givens and turn them into shiit.

We'll be just fine. Those that sh1t in their own nests should worry about that, instead of things that don't concern them. Why would any Manly supporter be upset if they think it's a bad idea? I don't get it. Manly supporters should just celebrate the impending doom of it all. Well...that and start another thread on who will play hooker/centre/prop........

lol

Any truth to the rumour that they are calling their new facilities 'Dreamland'?
.... too soon, perhaps?
I don't mind the analogy at all. The Titans are a theme park experience. Faux everything, bad overpriced food, failing to deliver on promised experiences. Garish colours. The only point of difference is that theme parks can draw a crowd.

I don't mind the analogy at all. The Titans are a theme park experience. Faux everything, bad overpriced food, failing to deliver on promised experiences. Garish colours. The only point of difference is that theme parks can draw a crowd.

Totally unlike Manly, granted Manly's colours are better, but the rest....well.

They still don't get it (the Titans). They have all the surrounding vacant land around CBus, they built a dick head structure at the start (centre of excellence), which should've been a league's club. They could've had all the training facilities and infrastructure right next to the main Stadium. But no, they build this one at Parkwood, 25 minutes away in suburbia. There'll be f@ck all people going back to the new club, post game. It's a prick to get too. It should've been so easy to have a setup like the Panthers, Parra or the Sharks. But as happens frequently on the GC they take ideas which are givens and turn them into shiit.
We just finished on that place last week the NRL actually don't own it Parkwood international golf course own the land and paid for construction of the facilities tits signed a 10 year lease and this is just the first stage of construction there is new commercial buildings going in plus over 50's living approx 180 units

That must be one hell of a full gingee they gave you!

That's bingee, mate. Bingee. Even us uneducated Qld people only have to be told that once. Not sure where that leaves you highly intelligent blokes.

@:p

I'll leave you guys with it.

Moz out!!

are you still here Moz? I thought you were leaving .... Titans are my second team but Manly will always be No1 for me.

@mozgrame I'll leave you with this thought.

Every manly fan knows what a sea eagle is.

I would be very surprised if many Gold Coast fans know what a Titan is, nor could they name 3 of them.

(Moz, I'll miss you. Btw one of my daughters is named after a Titan)

And ps, sorry if my constant Qld bashing has caused you to turn away from manly @mozgrame - I actually love Qld deep down. Really. Right now I'm on my way to Ballina, which is really really very close to Qld.

(This is not related to any rumoured military action from Nsw that you may have read about. Honest.)

That's bingee, mate. Bingee. Even us uneducated Qld people only have to be told that once. Not sure where that leaves you highly intelligent blokes.

@:p

I'll leave you guys with it.

Moz out!!

Damn it! I tried to fix it before you quoted me! Especially since what 'urban dictionary' said a gingee is!!!!:eek:

Anyway ya dopey turncoat... hopefully the titans enjoy your dubious taste in music!!! :p

(Where does it leave us.... probably not using words like bingee!)

lol @:D:D@:p:cool:@;);):party:

wait, what...Moz is gone? Nah...doubt it. He'll be back when the titans/seagulls/chargers/giants fold and take the capras with them!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4