Titan Trouble!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Looks like its gonna be 09 all over again where we get every crap team that are desperate for a win. Titans have lost 5 in a row now and will decide to try and turn it on for 1 week and turn the season around against the defending premiers. Just like the other blue and gold sham's. Hopefully we get Glenn back for that game.

Despertation vs steely resolve... or desperation vs desperation if we capitulate tomorrow. Like other top clubs when they are playing struggling teams trying to save their season (or their club), the team's supporters always seem to have a panic and subdue regretfulness in their hearts. But it will only show if the team has done its work mentally and the coach and staff have them all professionally switched on for possible ambushes.

I backed them this week in the footie tipping thinking they'd come good but their attack is still pretty woeful. I think "as you say" with Glen returning we should be able to account for them at brookie.

One player that does impress me is their little hooker Matt Schrama... he's pretty creative at dummy half and tackled his guts out.

Schrama is pretty good, but i am much happier that Friend has gone he always caused trouble for us.

I thought the titans would struggle when they let Friend go, and maybe his lose is one of the reasons for their bad start to the season...although I think Schrama is pulling his weight. Let's hope they continue to stumble next week as we certainly need to string a few games together to get ourselves back on track.

One things for sure, it will be great to see Glen named in the run on side...here's hoping.

conanu said:
Looks like its gonna be 09 all over again where we get every crap team that are desperate for a win. Titans have lost 5 in a row now and will decide to try and turn it on for 1 week and turn the season around against the defending premiers. Just like the other blue and gold sham's. Hopefully we get Glenn back for that game.

The dogs play storm next week too so we may face them on a two match losing streak.

We can beat these sides if we show a little more pride in our defense, compare our brittle defense though the ruck to the Sharks effort last night. Its all Attitude!!! We have no excuse to lose to the Titans!!!

TITans can't get the basics of footy right. they had many opportunities to win last night. just cant catch n pass

Bull Bailey was good again, as always. Their ball handling is amazingly poor at times. When passes stick they look the goods, much like the Tigers.

Torana has a good point. Steel the defense up and we win. That, is the reason the Flake are going well. The losses we've had are because of poor play, not that those teams are better than us. They aren't, but we've played like a bunch of pussies. We played well against the Warriors and Tigers, and then fell away against lesser teams. Get the attitude right and we win.

Also a Win for us in the next two games
And bulldogs likely loss to storm
Will put us on same points as the dogs
When we play the big game with the winner to forge ahead... Bring it on

I've got to do some chainsaw tree work at David Meads place on Wednesday...lots of accidents happen with chainsaws...anything could happen!:p

Forget thinking that far ahead. We are 13th, the Titans 15th.

We need to focus on just one game at a time, and that includes the 9th placed Panthers tomorrow.

Ryan said:
Forget thinking that far ahead. We are 13th, the Titans 15th.

We need to focus on just one game at a time, and that includes the 9th placed Panthers tomorrow.
That ol chestnut- we are just going to take it one game at a time, I think it's good to plan a few games ahead, injured players coming back etc. beating the bulldogs would be in the back
Of their minds for sure.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6