Tipping Round 8 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My return to the ranks of top Silvertails tippers was short lived. Back to having no idea this week. I didn't see the Warriors, nor the Cronulla turnaround in form coming, despite there being a bit of history on their side. Broncos and Rabbitohs was a close one, worthy of a bonus game. Parra don't like travelling it seems, really struggling to win away. Tigers failed to produce at Leichhardt like I thought they may. Oh well another week, another trip back to the tipping drawing board.

Whilst I may have no idea, there are plenty who do it seems. We had plenty who got 14 points this week. There were 3 tippers who managed 7 from 8 with the bonus game, so well done to @ALinda , @chouncey and @"the mauler" on clocking up 16 points. However for the first time this year we have a tipper who has picked the full card for a maximum 18 points. Who is this freak ???

The Sea Eagles Fortress Brookvale Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 8 is...........

@tookey , who seems lighter on his tipping feet than his namesake was on his during his playing career. Congrats Tooks on getting the first 8 from 8 this season, I am not sure how you do it. PM me your name and best email contact and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

@tookey has moved up the ladder on the back of his good round, not surprisingly, and sits 8 points off the lead. A bit of jostling up the top as @Clint and @wombatgc fight back to the lead and skip a game clear of @Moondog and @"Shaka1eye"

Leaderboard can be viewed here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

No games this week so a chance to regroup and keep an eye on representative injuries (hopefully no Manly related ones). Enjoy the week off people and we'll see you back here in two weeks. Round 9 bonus game is our grudge match against the Storm which should be cracker if we have all troops available.

In other tipping news the Last Fan Standing will kick off in Round 10 so get prepared. Stay tuned for more info.

tookey said:
Round 8 and I am just starting to get up some match fitness.

Wow, well done! A full card is the luckiest damn fluke an incredible effort.

If you add up about 3 of my tipping rounds...I then get 8 correct.

Good job tookey!

Good on you @tookey.

For me it was like getting 5 numbers in Lotto - so close and yet so far.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6