Tipping Round 6 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Another week, another abject failure in tipping. I'm the Anthony Mundane of Silvertails tipping. Have talked it up big for years....going to take on the heavy hitters like Clint, Stiffi, mickqld, ssar, Corso Pete, and debraceagle, I sprouted. Leave a legacy I thought. Now after 6 rounds I'm punch drunk, flat on my back and staring up at the ceiling. I'm done, I been KTFO !!

6 Rounds gone and still no one has picked off the full card. Given the form lines that isn't a surprise. However we had 3 tippers who managed 16 points, which is 7 from 8 plus the bonus game points. They were @"castle eagle" , @robbiea and @Pride . To quote that famous rugby league tipster Mike Tyson, I take my hand off to you, that's a phenomenal effort. I wonder which games cost them the full round. More importantly which of the 3 got closest to the Tigers winning margin.

The Sea Eagles Central Coast Ferry Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 6 is...........

@robbiea who was got within 2 points of the 12 point margin. Nice work Robbie, PM me your name and best email contact and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

Honourable mentions this week to @OneEyedEagle @"shawn.b" and @anthonyb1965 who all got 14 points and went the distance.

@Clint still consistent with another solid week to remain our leader, and continues to stake a claim for the best pound for pound tipper seen on Silvertails . @"Shaka1eye" and @Moondog have been joined in second spot by @jwaa and @Brewski, and they all sit one game back and looking for a shot at the title. At the other end of the ladder you'll find the Bangkok taxi drivers like me.

Leaderboard can be viewed here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

This weeks bonus game is the two sides who copped the bad beats this week. Who out of the Warriors and the Dragons will bounce back from heartbreaking defeats. Good luck all, I'm heading to the gym to hit the heavy bag.

It's just......so embarrassing.

Well done robbiea....if only you picked the titans as amazingly you picked eels over the rorters (I have no idea on the logic by those who picked the eels...but well done).

Great write up once again.

Did I mention how embarrassing this is?

Can I get him to do mine @robbiea? LOL...I actually got 5 from 8 including the bonus, which is better, but I just have no confidence in the majority of selections.

Even the Scum v Dragoons, Warriors n Dogs and Eels v Chooks were toss of the coin at the death...No-one can possibly say outright there are many certainties, which I spose is good for the fans.

But yeah, shall have to start tipping the Titans and Squeels...which may see their purple-patches fade rapidly...LOL.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4