Tipping Round 20 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The shocks keep coming, good for Manly's ladder position, bad for tippers.

Now the most successful tipping method this week would have been not to lodge your tips and be given the away sides. This would have netted you 14 points. Of course there were quite a few tippers who did just that, but unfortunately we at Silvertails have never tolerated mediocrity nor do we reward apathy. The highest scoring tippers that actually put in tips was 12 points, which is still a fair effort given the way the games went this week. 3 tippers managed that feat, @ssar and @"Pommie Eagle" went close but were a bit of on the margin, leaving the

The Sea Eagles #FillTheHill Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 20 as...........

@"bob dylan" . Well done Bob, PM me your name and contact email and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

@Clint and @jwaa had a bit of a Barry Crocker this week, which has allowed the chasing pack to drag them back into the group. However @tookey made some brave choices and logged 10 points to kick a couple of games clear at the top. @Moondog , @"The Army Of One" , @"the mauler" , @anthonyb1965 and @Stiffi are well in the hunt. I'm in the realm of mathematical possibility only....best to start planning Mad Monday.

Leaderboard viewable here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

Round 21 bonus game is Tigers v Storm.

HappilyManly said:
I demand a Wooden Spoon prize, as I'm closing in on it faster than the Raiders are on theirs :D

Don't tempt fate HM!

Go down swinging in the Manly way hun.

And Congratz @"bob dylan"

Well done in a ridiculously hard round.

Tipping this year is a complete jerk!

Well done @"bob dylan"

^ I agree! Well done @"bob dylan" to get more than 4 points this week is the biggest miracle since a wheel met sliced bread.

After a bit of a flaccid start @Stiffi, you are rising to the occasion again.

Only 6 rounds to go in the NRL 2014 Home v Away season..

Time for NRL teams to start their run to the finals, let’s hope for no serious injuries to any players as we move toward September!

Lots of upsets last round – been described as “a tipper’s nightmare”, and anyone who managed more than 6 out of 8 correct was a freak.

Well done Bob, even though lookms like you didn't tip Manly that round ;)

In the entire footytips.com.au website, out of all of the 240,091 NRL tippers only 47 people tipped 8 out of 8, with very few even managing 7 or 6 correct – quite amazing stats.

In my work comp out of 55 tippers the best was 1 tipper on 6 out of 8, then 3 tippers on 5 out of 8.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4