Tipping Round 2 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sorry for the delay tipsters, a few technical hiccups has delayed our weekly winner announcement. I also have been experiencing some technical issues with my tipping, namely having NFI about who is going to win. Have to put my hand up and admit I sacrificed some loyalty for the chance of 2 tipping points, but I suspect I was not alone there. But I would gladly forgo those two points for a great Manly win like that every week. The Dragons and Tigers on the other hand were out of left field, certainly didn't see those quite comfortable wins coming. Roosters and Dogs victories were always on the cards I suppose, but the rest of the games were settled by less than a converted try.

Round 2 couldn't produce a full round. We did have 3 tippers who managed 6 from 8 including the bonus game to score 14 points, so we will be going to the margin call to separate them

The Sea Eagles Stronger Together Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 2 is @ManlyBacker with 2 points off the Broncos winning margin

MB beats @BOZO by a bob of the head on the line, with a close finishing Chairman of the board @vidmar in 3rd. Well done gentlemen. Plenty of tippers racked up 12 or 10 points and then there was the rest of us also rans.

MB you can PM me your details (name and preferred email) and I will pass onto the club, and they will then contact you regarding your double pass.

Leaderboard can be viewed here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

Unfortunately Dan has reverted to the more logical ranking system so I have plummeted from 6th to 51st. Early days though so plenty of tipping left.

Panthers v Bulldogs is this weeks bonus game and Manly are morals. Good luck this week people. Any questions let me know.

Well done MB, assumed with your user name you chose Manly!

Thanks c and c as always.

Cheers all. I have been hopeless at this for years so it comes as a shock. Reminds me of the old saying about a broken analogue watch being able to tell the time correctly twice a day.

bump

so who won week 3

sheesh I'm not giving 10k to this site for this amateur hour*

dear tipping comp, thank you for spanking my bott bott this week. Please do not do it again!

* I didn't give 10k to dan's retirement fund!

Holy Tedesco, Batman. If I knew a little more about footy I'd know nothing.
I am now in 70th position :(
But on the plus side I am only 16 points from the lead :)

I tell you what - @Stiffi has gone very soft. He's going to have to pull out something very hard to rise to the top and get his head above water from there...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4