Tipping Round 17 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Imagine trying to make a living from tipping NRL games.....tough gig. Another week of massive upsets caused havoc. Things didn't start well when a very flat Manly got beat up by the dirty Dogs. The bonus game between the Dragons and the Cowboys went to the wire. This was followed by the Sharks outdoing their miraculous dsiplay last week by spotting the defending premiers 24 start and running them down. You could have got 100-1 about the Sharks at half time.....if you had a set the size of church bells that is. Then tonight the underrated Titans threw the form book out the window and rolled the April premiers.

As you would expect no one picked all 5 games. There were plenty of tippers who logged 6 points which I suspect was the bonus game and the Panthers. Although not tipping this week would have got you 3 away wins. There were 3 tippers who eeked out the extra 2 points by tipping correctly in one of the other games. @Ralphie and @"HappilyManly" :D:angel::dodgy:;):p were two of those tippers, but this week

The Sea Eagles #FillTheHill Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 17 is...........

@JEF . PM me your name and best email contact JEF and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

@Clint @jwaa and @tookey are the tete de la course but the peleton is snapping at their heels. 10 rounds left so if you are going to get on the Lance Armstrong gear and make a charge you'd better get the syringes out because there's a mountain to climb for some of us. Leaderboard is here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

Round 18 is the last of the split rounds. Bonus game this week is the normally keenly contested match up between the Eels and the Warriors.

The Sharks also pretty much brought a premature end to the LFS comp as well, eliminating those that dodged their bullet last week. Well done agina to @Andrew..

Go the Blues.......3-0, 3-0 , 3-0, 3-0 !!!!!!

well done JEF.

Being only 1 point off the margin for the dragons game, I was hoping for a good week....

Then, well...cough.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4