Tipping Round 15 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly are back, and how !!! Boom !! A couple of hidings dished out this weekend actually, and one very close game. Ricky Stuarts coaching influence reached across all three of his associated teams this weekend who managed to give very poor accounts of themselves. Hopefully that influence will extend to this Friday. Dragons snuck home, and the Warriors had a good win against the Broncos, which is a handy two points. Knights and Cowboys rounded off the weekend with a low intensity effort lacking any defensive sting. Do they still have that Ben Walker sandpit in Townsville ?? they need to dust it off if they do.

So these split rounds are always a big chance of tossing up a few full round picks with the reduced amount of games. In fact there were 6 of us this week, and when I say us, I mean US ! Yeh baby, I'm back, just like the Sea Eagles. 6 from 6 and a very valuable 14 points. So who got closest to the Warriors 9 point margin. @tookey was banking on a flogging and he was about 23 points adrift. @chouncey @naw017 and I were 9 off the pace, @RiverEagle was closer at 7 away. However there was one tipper who was only 1 point off the final margin

The Sea Eagles #FillTheHill Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 15 is...........

@"the mauler" who justifies his position up the pointy end of the tipping ladder. PM me your name and best email contact mauler and I will pass onto the club who will be in contact about your double pass to Brookie.

@jwaa has been reeled in again by @Clint and @tookey for a menage a trois at the top. I've rocketed to 26th, leaving @globaleagle in my wake and closing in on @SeaEagleRock8. Leaderboard is here

2014 Tipping Comp Leaderboard

7 games on offer this week with some interesting match ups to ponder over. Have gone for the Friday/'s GF rematch as the bonus game this week.

Don't forget to check in on the LFS thread as well if you survived week three (as most did thanks to Manly). We are only losing tippers through forgetfulness at this point.

Ohhh...I get 6 from 6 etc., and only climb one rung...

Meaning most of us did quite well this week.

I just hope it's all good tidings for the Chooks game on Friday, and beyond.

Well done @the mauler

Outstanding work.

well done @the mauler 1 point off is a great effort.

@"chip and chase" oh yeah well I've gone from 80th to 57th in a few short weeks so...well...err...ah ...you're right, forget it!

I can see the tipping comp winner coming from the select bunch holding 26th position ;)

I'm with you Mals, 26 with a bullet and hunting down the leaders. Another 29 rounds or so and I should have them in my sights.

I was having a great weekend tipping up to and including Saturday night...then, Sweet FA

Moondog said:
As you all make your way to the top I'll give you a wave on my way down.

Yes, it looks like I'll be waving to them on the way down too if my tipping keeps going the way it has over the last two weeks. After clawing my way up from around the 76th position several weeks back, I reached the dizzy heights of 5th position at the end of Round 13 and then dropped to 8th position at the end of Round 14 and now I'm down to 14th after last weekends games
icon_rolleyes.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7