tipping comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bmartin23

hey mate can you please tell me why my tips did not save last week or did they i looked at the results and most of mine have changed

No reason they should have changed unless they were not recorded in the system. I will double check. Can you also send me the email you got after entering your tips?

I hope this helps. I have had a couple of times seen them not saved. The first thing to look for is script in green at the top of the page after saving that says something like "Your tips have been saved - good luck". If that doesn't come up you know there is a problem. And as Dan says, you should always receive an email confirming your tips if it is part of your profile, and whenever there has been a problem I didn't get one.

spot on MB.

Its always safer to login at the top again (logout and back in) just to make sure you are logged in then it should save without issue

I have experienced this issue yet

its done it again when i go back to look at my tips they have changed but my position on  ladder looks right can you have a look at this please because it says its saving and i have never received an email from you maybe you have the wrong address i will have a look in my profile.

Make sure you have your email set in your profile. Both in the forums and the main part of the site.

There is nothing in the code that would change your tips. The only thing that would make that happen is if it wasnt saved.

Screen shot your tips when you next enter them and then we can judge from there,

The only thing that would change them is that if they hadn't been saved, and it will then give you AWAY tips. Do you have away tips for the last round?

no it says all home teams and as if i didnt tip manly lol  can you check how many i got right it should be 5 if you have a diff number then there is a problem or my account is getting hacked

There is no where in the code it would change you to all home teams. It just is not possible within the code. A specific routine would need to be written to do that.

Did you get the email when you entered the tips?

mate i dont no whats happening here but i must have 2 accounts or something i remember when i signed up it stuffed up and i did another one but my email is [email protected] not the one that it says and i have come up on the ladder now down the bottom on 8 points and up the top got none can you fix this please

You have a new account by the looks of it. THe bMartin account is a different account.

Why did you sign up under another account?
There is no way for me to link the accounts.

You're original account was "Bmartin" you signed up to the tipping comp originally with this, and then created a new account Bretta23

You entered tips under both, you need to enter them under one or the other, you cant enter under both, as they are separate accounts and thats how the system sees them

as i said it stuffed up when i tried to sign up and and did another one i only have the bmartin.23@bigpond email not the other so just put me on 48 what i am supposed to be on and delete the other account please so we dont have this problem anymore thankyou

Once again you entered your tips as the Bretta23 account. The system has no way of changing this and I have to do it manually.

Please enter them under the first and original account "bmartin" or let me know and I will delete the bmartin account.

I havent transferred the tips yet so that you can see this. After this week I will no longer transfer the tips for you

robbiea link said:
Dan ,if one was shooting for last place ,couldnt he just pick draw all the time..

of course. I am going to be using som descretion when picking last place as well. The Ladder will not define last as some people were entered in the original comp before they paid and dropped out later.

I will be looking at this at the end of the comp. But I dont see why you would try that hard to get a footy :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6