Tipping Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NRL Round 15 for Footy Tips - Fri 19 to Mon 22 June

No State Of Origin players play this weekend, and there are only 5 games.

---

HOME v AWAY:

Game 1: Fri 7:35pm @ Stadium Australia --  BULLDOGS ($1.33) (2 out)  v  PANTHERS ($3.25) (2 out)

Game 2: Sat 7:30pm @ Townsville --  COWBOYS ($1.90) (3 out)  v  ROOSTERS ($1.90) (1 out)

Game 3: Sun 2:00pm @ Melbourne --  STORM ($1.53) (4 out)  v  WESTS TIGERS ($2.50) (1 out)

Game 4: Sun 3:00pm @ Brookvale --  SEA EAGLES ($1.73) (5 out)  v  RAIDERS ($2.10) (2 out)

Game 5: Mon 7:00pm @ Cronulla --  SHARKS ($1.75) (2 out)  v  BRONCOS ($2.05) (5 out)

---

Betting odds as at 16 June.
"X out" = X players out of that team this weekend due to Rep. commitments.

Good luck!

Took a perfect round from you to best me piggyboy.. lesse if you can keep that kind of pace up ;)

Its a pretty close comp this year!

Still a ways to go. Not sure whether I will take it into the finals or not :)

A short round coming up – only 5 games, and all of the State Of Origin rep. players don’t play in this weekend’s club games:

---
NRL Round 18 – Fri 10 Jul to Mon 13 Jul

Home v Away (odds & rep players out as at 7 Jul):

Game 1: Fri 7:35pm @ Stadium Australia --  RABBITOHS ($1.57) (2 out)  v  PANTHERS ($2.40) (2 out)

Game 2: Sat 7:30pm @ Newcastle --  KNIGHTS ($1.45) (1 out)  v  RAIDERS ($2.75) (2 out)

Game 4: Sun 2:00pm @ New Zealand --  WARRIORS ($1.45) (1 out)  v  BULLDOGS ($2.75) (3 out)

Game 4: Sun 3:00pm @ Wollongong --  DRAGONS ($1.45) (4 out)  v  SEA EAGLES ($2.75) (4 out)

Game 5: Mon 7:00pm @ Gold Coast --  TITANS ($1.40) (1 out)  v  EELS ($2.90) (1 out)
---

Good luck!

DVS Matt link said:
so what is the story with the bonus games?

deadset would be up there with a shot if they were consistantly on

I just havent added any.

Next week I will add 3 and for the rest of the season?

Happy?

They were always going to be randome and some weeks they were not on

Seems to have been a change in some total scores sometime today, or am I imagining things?

I thought piggyboy & I were on the same total for the last cppl of weeks including this morning, but now it seems not?

I'll check again tomorrow or Thursday - all figures look OK to you Dan?

ssar link said:
Seems to have been a change in some total scores sometime today, or am I imagining things?

I thought piggyboy & I were on the same total for the last cppl of weeks including this morning, but now it seems not?

I'll check again tomorrow or Thursday - all figures look OK to you Dan?
That is what I thought too ssar. I was on equal points with Nodd this morning. My guess, and only a guess, is that the table has been updated for rd 23 but the individual results are only showing to rnd 22. This one is for the mastercoder hisself.

thats correct. I forgot to check the box to display the round 23 results, but they are in there. I will do that now

Oooh, I have left the gate open for you this round piggyboy.. Got a couple wrong I really didnt want to.

With 2 rounds left you are sitting pretty!!!

I have had a horrible fall from grace....3rd to 13th!

ssar if there was a betting market framed for who would win the tipping comp I reckon you would be lucky to be paying $1.10

I put a few bonuses in this one......maybe I should run this through the finals too ......hmmm

Hey Dan, I forgot to tip the first 2 games (I posted in this thread then just forgot). What happens? Do I get away teams?

The worst thing is I would have tipped both winners (I know evryone probably says that when there is no record)

Can I give myself a smite?

Sorry Dan, just read the rules and regs, sorry to bother you

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4