Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Round 25

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@"Chip and Chase" I think I may still wait until you are back to announce the winner, I like keeping people in suspense.

Well OK, sounds like a plan. I can update results and announce the winner on Thursday next week. Just in time to celebrate before our finals campaign kicks off on Friday.

Dan said:
@"Chip and Chase" I think I may still wait until you are back to announce the winner, I like keeping people in suspense.

Minus 1045 likes for you!

globaleagle said:
Dan said:

Minus 1045 likes for you!

Bastadry comes with running a site :)

My phone is to blame for my poor tips last week :(
This week I'll go with my own instincts!

Dan said:

Someone reconsidered and changing their mind yet?

:angel:

*off to black hat*

Well @stiffi got 4 I think, and I got 3. Last I heard @mickqld was 1 & 4 but have not heard anything after that. @the mauler is the smokey & is playing his/her cards very close to their chest.
So all I can tell you is that @stiffi and I ended up head to head, I mean neck & neck, with the big stiffi probably getting me as I had a shocking 12 point margin in the bonus game.
Not sure if anyone from further back can get there. Must be a chance if someone picked the round. They deserve the trophy if they did. ;)
Don't wanna burst C&C's bubble though. After all the hard work he has put in, he deserves the opportunity to announce the winner upon his return.

I would like to win. I need an accountant to 'fudge some numbers.'

Annnnd....go!

globaleagle said:
I would like to win. I need an accountant to 'fudge some numbers.'

Annnnd....go!

@clint is your man haha

mickqld said:
I'm out,gooonnneeee disasterous round. 2 right

bad luck Mick. I might be with ya mate. I think I got 3, but I have not actually checked. Might do that now. :idea:

mickqld said:
I'm out,gooonnneeee disasterous round. 2 right

You been licking the back of those cane toads again Mick ??

@mickqld and @Clint picked 3 games right including the bonus game, for 8 points. @Stiffi picked 4 right including the bonus game for 10 points. That has meant a 3 way tie at the top of the ladder. @"the mauler" came up 1 game short and @"Kiwi Eagle" gave it a red hot go in the end to finish with 6 from 8 right and two points adrift of the top 3.

All three leaders correctly picked the Cowboys in the bonus game, so the winner will be determined by who got closest to the final winning margin of 28 points. I will reveal those margins and the 2013 Jan Davis Memorial Tipping Comp Winner tomorrow............so stay tuned.

Who would have yhought we would be pulling margin out after we had so many clear leaders. 10 points off the pace for me. A gew bonus games would b have seen me there. Still there is always next year

Wow we sure have some cluey tippers here, looks like a couple will be very unlucky!

Vague memory this morning of some chit chat about beer hereabouts earlier in the year?
Can't quite recall … might just be a dream ?
(Surely no-one here likes beer anyway, do they? Hmm… !!) ;)

My Margin was only XX as I thought the Tigers might put up a bit of a fight! Looks like I was wrong and it will cost me dearly :mad:

[Edit - don't spoil the surprise now Stiffi - it's actually quite close between the 3 of you, so don't write off your chances yet my friend]

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8