Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Round 22

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We are down to that time of the season where every game counts, for the big boys and for us tippers. As expected not many (if any) picked the Titans tonight, and the other game that pretty well no one got right was the Knights and Sharks. This meant that 6 from 8 was the norm, but we had 4 tippers who managed 7 from 8, just a matter of who picked closest to the Storms 18 point winning margin ?? Well none of the 4 got it spot on, but there were 3 tippers who got within a converted try, so for the first time we have had a triple dead heat in the weekly tipping prize.

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winners for Round 22 are............

@tookey, @Boofhead and, for the second time this season, @niccipops. PM me your details lady and gentlemen (name and preferred email) and I will pass onto the club, and they will then contact you regarding your prize. Other notable performance this week was @"Growler FNQ" who missed the margin by 8, and is on the move after a few good weeks.

Not a lot of movement on the leaderboard because of the majority of favourites getting up. @Stiffi still out in front, but half a dozen tippers within 2 games of him. The leaderboard is viewable here

2013 Tipping Comp Ladder

Maybe some tough games this week as some key injuries picked up this weekend and also some big names due back, might be a chance of an upset or two as usual. A full round of tipping could be the key to determining our winner this year, takes a brave tipper to risk that though.

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

We finally had some action in the Last Fan Standing, two casualties this weekend sees us down to 8 left, so keep an eye on the the survivors there as well.

I haven't got close to being a weekly winner but I am zeroing in on the big prize :D
Getting a little closer each round!

Omfg! Did I seriously get a prize? Awesome!!! As Phil Robertson from Duck Commander would say, Happy, Happy, Happy!
Thank you Silvertails Tipping Comp.

niccipops said:
Omfg! Did I seriously get a prize? Awesome!!! As Phil Robertson from Duck Commander would say, Happy, Happy, Happy!
Thank you Silvertails Tipping Comp.

NO, you seriously got your SECOND prize.

Well damn bloody well done.*

*prize forgone for watching/knowing what duck commander and probably duck dynasty are.

congrats to all!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I haven't got close to being a weekly winner but I am zeroing in on the big prize :D

You will get there SER8. I have been watching you and I can see you have timed your run perfectly. By my calculations you will reach the lead after round 27. :)

This week may sort out a few. There are several toss of the coin games this weekend. Cows v Titans, Knights v Storm, Raiders v Dogs, Rabbits v Manly even Parra could upset the Broncs.

And lets not forget our thanks to chip and chase whose awesome write ups and efforts bring us (mainly bad) news each week.

His write ups make cf2's look amateurish!

THANK YOU!

Clint said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

You will get there SER8. I have been watching you and I can see you have timed your run perfectly. By my calculations you will reach the lead after round 27. :)
I'm not really looking too far ahead Clint. Just setting small goals, focussing on one Round at a time, and concentrating on the one-percenters (such as remembering to put my tips in) ;)

Mate I don't have access to that info, at least I don't think I do, I've never tried to be honest. If I was coming second with one round to go I might be tempted to find out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4