1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Round 13

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Chip and Chase, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Almost back to a full complement of games this round meant a potential 16 points on offer for a full pick. At first glance most games seemed reasonably straight forward affairs, especially with some of the Origin stars missing. Only game that looked a 50/50 proposition was our game against the Warriors. Well, as we have come to learn in the NRL, rarely do games go to the script and we saw a couple of big upsets this weekend. The Dragons knocking off the Knights in the bonus game threw a cat among the pigeons in the tipping, which meant a total of 10 points was the high score this week

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 13 is............

@shazza

Well done Shazza, as far as I can tell you were the only tipper who managed to tip the Dragons, and you got the exact margin to boot. Shazza, PM me your name and preferred email contact so I can pass onto the club, and they will then contact you regarding your prize.

Pretty much 80% of the field scored 8 or 6 points this week so no big movers on the ladder as you would expect. @Moondog still leads the way, just ahead of @Stiffi ,as we pass the halfway mark of the season. Plenty of tippers still in contention though, all that is needed is a couple of good rounds at this tough time of the year and big gains can be made.

The leaderboard is viewable here

2013 Tipping Comp Ladder

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

Back to a full round next weekend so get your tipping heads on, take a few gambles perhaps, seems it could pay dividends as form lines fluctuate madly.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    It would help if Manly would win, but then again most of us probably had the same problem there :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    I just realised that @shazza is a repeat winner, having taken out the weekly winner award earlier in the year. Good effort to back it up with another solid round of tipping.

4. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,787 / 58
    Pics or it didn't happen!

5. Chip and Chase

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    I'm sure you know how to screen shot, so knock yourself out.

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Tipping-Comp-Weekly-Winner-Rd-4

6. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,787 / 58