Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Rd 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Another week and a couple of upsets meant no perfect round was picked again. There was one tipper though who managed 7 from 8 including correctly tipping the Dragons in the bonus game ;

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 4 is............

@[shazza]

Well done shazza on some good tipping, it's a pity going for the Raiders upset in Newcastle cost you the perfect round.

Three tippers went close, scoring 14 points - @[simon_eagle] @[HappilyManly] and @[The Army Of One] almost got there.

shazza can you PM me your name and preferred email contact so I can pass onto the club. They will then be in touch regarding your double pass to Brookie.

The leaderboard has been updated so check out how you went. Have you caught Cherry Picks yet ?? Have you soared past our defending champion @[Clint] ?

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

No Thursday game this week, the Round kicks off with our big grudge match against the Dogs on Friday. Tip early and tip often.

Yeah yeah. I know. Thanks C & C . I thought we were friends. Everyone soared past me after round 1.

Premierships aren't won in April mate.....plenty of time for you to shine.

Great stuff shazza!
Previous crown wearers always think they have the divine right of tipsters in ruling the ladder haha :p

The Army Of One said:
Where do I find the leaderboard ? Cheers

http://www.silvertails.net/tipping-comp/jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition/?comp=8&task=ladder

Or use the Tipping Comp menu along the top of the forum page. Roll over that and it will give you the available options

Nice work SER8. Just how hands on are you running this comp? :p I actually know that it is coded so there is no cheating, so a terrific effort by the leaders. You don't win Premierships in April, and I don't win them any time.

haha I am not running the comp, I was only enlisted to help drum up interest. And I am so computer illiterate it took me ages to work out how to enter the comp, so no worries about me fiddling anything, lol. But I am seriously tipping this year, so everyone better get serious if ya wanna win :)

^ oh you are SO cheating :p

Congrats to anyone who picked the warriors. Buggers me if I can see the logic behind your choice.

Guess that's why I am where I am *

*barba TM

http://silvertails.net/tipping-comp/jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition/?comp=8&task=ladder

Sweet I'm 6th. Took me a long time to scroll down my iPhone screen to find GE ;)

@[globaleagle]

Mals said:
Sweet I'm 6th. Took me a long time to scroll down my iPhone screen to find GE ;)

@[globaleagle]

:p The great thing about you picking on me is that your tagging never seems to work for me....so I never get to read the hurt.

Except like, for when um, I revisit threads.

Which is always

So...

Yeah...

</3 =(broken heart emoticon)

Pfffft April premiers :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

@[Mals]

I got nuttin.

edit: I'm = 6th, you're = 2nd. That's better for me...and again....:p

GE is top of the Canadian Tippers leaderboard though.....well AFAIK he is.

Chip and Chase said:
GE is top of the Canadian Tippers leaderboard though.....well AFAIK he is.

Darn tootin'

smiling-moose-guy-car.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8