Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Rd 3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well no perfect round was picked this week, not all that surprising considering Manly went down on Saturday. Seems like we are all true supporters ;) There were 8 tippers who managed to get 7 from 8 though.

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 3 is............

@[Mid Dog]

Narrowly beating out @[tulley] and @[Utility Player] by 1 point on the margin game.

Mid Dog can you PM me your name and preferred email contact so I can pass onto the club. They will then be in touch regarding your double pass to Brookie. Good tipping from the dawg, he got 8 from 8 last week as well and narrowly missed out on the choccies.

The leaderboard has been updated so check out how you went.

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

globaleagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
The cream is starting to rise to the top :)

Sheesh, I am then the 'anti' cream.
I haven't looked at the leaderboard but if you are the anti cream then surely I am the anti anti anti cream. You can not be going worse than me.

Clint said:
globaleagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
The cream is starting to rise to the top :)

Sheesh, I am then the 'anti' cream.
I haven't looked at the leaderboard but if you are the anti cream then surely the anti anti anti cream. You can not be going worse than me.

Not to worry Clint, the leaders are all just "March Premiers"!!! lol

Stiffi has risen to the occassion, but can Stiffi keep it up though ?

As I keep saying, it's all about timing. You don't want to go "off" too early.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4