Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Rd 16

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
All in all a horrible week of footy for me. Got rolled in the Last Fan Standing courtesy of the biggest bust of the weekend with the Titans. I also decided quite cunningly to make my move up the tipping comp ladder this week and pick a full round..... that translated to 2 out of 7 and me coming stone motherless last in the tipping this week. Got dusted in Supercoach as well. To top it off had to watch that pretty poor showing from Manly tonight. On the upside I did manage to get 9.5 start for a carton, so Georgie came through for me. Thanks Big Fella. Anyway enough about my incompetence, let's see how those with some idea fared.

With 7 games this week, we had a potential 16 points on offer. All the home teams triumphed this round, so if that is your tipping MO you are in with a show. To be honest, Rabbits was the only game that seemed to me a confident tip, all other games a lottery, especially with some origin players unable to back up. Tigers did well in what was probably the upset of the round, and they looked to have turned a little corner. Despite the home team procession we only had two tippers who picked a full round. That's probably more to do with Manly loyalty seeing we lost, although I will admit to not letting heart rule head this week....

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 16 is............

@Frogz

Frogz just shaded out @Commander with a a margin call of 1 versus 3, so well done to both of you for some pretty good tipping this week. Frogz if you can hop to it and PM me your name and preferred email contact so I can pass onto the club, and they will then contact you regarding your prize. Commander close, but no cigar this week my friend.

A lot of tippers clocked up 14 points, so maybe a few of those missed the full round because of faith in the Maroon and White. Also plenty more on 12 points. With only 10 rounds left I'm thinking that anyone below 166 points might struggle to figure in the finish from here. There might be a Kingston Town amongst us though, so you can't write off anyone.The leaderboard is viewable here

2013 Tipping Comp Ladder

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

Full round this week and some interesting games coming up. Good luck to everyone, and remember if you are slipping down the ladder you can still be in the running for a weekly prize with some smart tipping.

Well done @Frogz and hard luck @COMMANDER

I thought I went well with 10 points and a margin of 9, but alas I was wrong

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6